Is this a craigslist score or a dud?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimster

Reaction score
this is a bar style kegerator its in great condition comes with co2 tank as well its ready for your shop garage or where ever I just need to get rid of it any questions just call or text

This is the text, see attached image, should I check it out or is this way too much for $350 (it's local of course to me)?

3nf3k43o95O65S05Rba131cb81250b19d1ef9.jpg

Yeah, price is the main determining factor. I see that it's a 1 tap tower in the pic. If you're up for DIY, you can get a Sanyo fridge and 2 tap tower off of e-bay for under $500. With this, I'd make sure it's the correct connections for whatever keg system you're going to get into. It could be this system is for a commercial keg rental...which is not compatible with the usual corny kegs that homebrewers use.

is it a TRUE? i would go look at it if it is. TRUE's are one of the best out there and def worth 350. i have had 3 and each i picked up were around 400 and sold for over 700. nice kegoraters.
s

. . . I have 57 cousins in Cullman and Decatur and if your looking for a fridge to turn into a kegerator I can probably find one for ya . . . :mug:

. . . I have 57 cousins in Cullman and Decatur and if your looking for a fridge to turn into a kegerator I can probably find one for ya . . . :mug:

Haha me too, actually our old fridge was just moved to my enclosed car hauler while I wait on my garages to get built, hopefully this month or early Feb. Then it goes out in the garage as a beer fridge and perhaps later, a keg fridge. I want a nice unit to put in my theater in the basement alongside the coke machine for kegs when I start kegging (which I'm sure I'll start soon as I have a sneaky suspicion I'm gonna hate bottling).

thats not a score...but this kegerator i saw today might be (too bad im too broke to get it)

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/app/1552502092.html

Now that's a sweet deal! I just built my mini fridge kegerator a while back. I got a Danby scratch and dent with no tap for $100 and then I bought my two tap tower, 5 lb Co2 tank, and two ball lock kegs for $300 with free shipping.

That one has perlicks (atleast that's what they look like) and a drip tray with 4 cornies. That's a damn steal!

Haha me too, actually our old fridge was just moved to my enclosed car hauler while I wait on my garages to get built, hopefully this month or early Feb. Then it goes out in the garage as a beer fridge and perhaps later, a keg fridge. I want a nice unit to put in my theater in the basement alongside the coke machine for kegs when I start kegging (which I'm sure I'll start soon as I have a sneaky suspicion I'm gonna hate bottling).

Kewl . . . Just trying to give a helping hand from 650 miles away.
You'll find what your looking for with Craigslist it just takes time.
There are other ways to bottle/condition without doing it 12 oz. at a time.
Keep up the good fight and . . . ROLL TIDE :rockin:

Kewl . . . Just trying to give a helping hand from 650 miles away.
You'll find what your looking for with Craigslist it just takes time.
There are other ways to bottle/condition without doing it 12 oz. at a time.
Keep up the good fight and . . . ROLL TIDE :rockin:

Yeah right now I have 3 cases of 12oz bottles, a case of 22 oz, 2 cases of .5 liter PET and the 8 1 liter PETs from Mr Beer and a Tap-A-Draft kit, just wanting to get a feel for what I like best, even if I do kegging I'll want some of it in bottles just for convenience. And at the pool club we get a membership to each year, there is a strict no glass policy so PET bottles (or Tap-A-Draft!) are a must for that, because seriously hanging out in the hot 'bama sun with no cold beer is against the laws of nature and man.

As others have said, I would definitely hold off.

I don't know if you can still find them, but someone in this thread was posting about a clearance single-tap kegerator at Home Depot for a whopping $112.

Bad deal you can get a new onr for that price. And that thing is about 20 years old. Oh if you find a kegerator at home depot for under 200 buy it cause home depot is not going to carry them any more

Bad deal you can get a new onr for that price. And that thing is about 20 years old. Oh if you find a kegerator at home depot for under 200 buy it cause home depot is not going to carry them any more

I stopped by my local HD this last week, and no dice, nada :( No hurries I'm just keeping my eyes out for a deal :)

Back