Custom Label Printing - Water, Smudge and Scratch Resistant

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonH

Reaction score
I'm curious if there are many homebrewers that would be interested in a service that offers professional quality label printing on a small print run scale? I just purchased a professional label printer that prints water, smudge and scratch resistant labels with pressure sensitive adhesive. It was a purchase I made for use on business projects (I run a small design studio) and I thought about offering printing services to any homebrewers that might be interested.

I didn't know if it would be something brewers would be interested in. I know there are a lot of you that do your own labels and using standard inkjet printers has its issues.

Any thoughts or interest?

I would be interested depending on the cost, are you thinking printed and laminated vinyl?

I'm just working on what my materials cost would be on a per label basis and then I'll post some numbers based on that.

I've figured out my costs and tried comparing to other label and sticker prices out there. I've seen small run printers like www.bottleyourbrand.com and www.makestickers.com and their numbers are all over based on quantity. $44.50 for 50 labels on one site and $37.95 for 50 on another.

I was thinking something like this:
$20 - 25 labels
$30 - 50 labels
$45 - 100 labels

I'm curious to hear what everyone else would consider a fair price. Since this is new to me I'm pretty open to hearing everyone out.

I would be interested in this if you're still doing it! Please pm me and let me know! Thanks

For those prices id be interested be nice to see some larger qty break but small run prices are nice. Let me know when you are up for running some.

O can have print ready art over to you whenever and if anyone needs help im a professional designer as well.

Just finished some test runs with the new printer and I'm very happy with the results. Right now I have 4"x6" high gloss labels in stock with a few other sizes on the way this week. If anyone is interested in a couple samples to see how they look let me know and I would be happy to mail some out.

I just worked with Brandon to have 150 labels printed. They turned out great and for a great price. I am getting married in a few weeks and am giving away 22 oz bottles of IIPA to each couple as a favour. (Beer turned out amazing by the way) I had a friend design the label and sent Brandon the file. He sent me a couple samples and within a few days after that he had the final draft printed and shipped. Very reliable. If anyone is looking for an easy way to have high quality labels printed for cheap, reach out to Brandon. If anyone wants pictures, let me know and I can attach a couple.

Thanks!!

My company prefers Samantha Springs for all kind of custom labeling- meeting, events or GTs. Commendable services and quality printing at best deals!

My company prefers Samantha Springs for all kind of custom labeling- meeting, events or GTs. Commendable services and quality printing at best deals!

I'm guessing your company's name is Samantha Springs! :D

I just worked with Brandon to have 150 labels printed. They turned out great and for a great price. I am getting married in a few weeks and am giving away 22 oz bottles of IIPA to each couple as a favour. (Beer turned out amazing by the way) I had a friend design the label and sent Brandon the file. He sent me a couple samples and within a few days after that he had the final draft printed and shipped. Very reliable. If anyone is looking for an easy way to have high quality labels printed for cheap, reach out to Brandon. If anyone wants pictures, let me know and I can attach a couple.

Thanks!!

Pics would be awesome.
Brandon, is there any restrictions on colour, or anything like that?

On vacation but here is what I had on my phone.

ForumRunner_20121030_091512.png

ForumRunner_20121030_091521.png

ForumRunner_20121030_091529.png

ForumRunner_20121030_091536.png

man those look aweseome! basically the same thing as craft beer labels!!! ugh wish those printers where like 400 bucks or something hah. I would buy one in a heartbeat!

Shoot Brandon a message. He'll hook you up. Also, he was looking to sell his printer at one point... still might bs interested.

Back