Wil Wheaton - New Homebrewing Post

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DGibb

Reaction score
Hi everybody! We all know that Wil Wheaton has been brewing and has been vocal about the hobby. Yesterday he put up another post about brewing, this time with his wife.

I know he frequents the brewing subreddit, and he is very passionate about all of his hobbies. He's a pretty nice asset for our community, just because his name is fairly well-known and his online following is pretty large. Also, the cross-hobby communication is always a plus.

Check it out!
In Which Anne and I Make Beer

Hi everybody! We all know that Wil Wheaton has been brewing and has been vocal about the hobby. Yesterday he put up another post about brewing, this time with his wife.

I know he frequents the brewing subreddit, and he is very passionate about all of his hobbies. He's a pretty nice asset for our community, just because his name is fairly well-known and his online following is pretty large. Also, the cross-hobby communication is always a plus.

Check it out!
In Which Anne and I Make Beer

There is NO WAY that Wesley Crusher is old enough to drink beer yet. Has anyone told Captain Picard he's doing this?

Will defintely check this out - Wil's first post about brewing beer with his son is what got me into homebrewing.

He is a member of hbt if I'm not mistaken. There was another post about this awhile back. I'm sure the next thing posted is going to be the family guy wil bit.

If you watch big bang theory he plays himself in a few episods. Ultimately he was a character on star trek. His character was Wesley Crusher.

Who is Wil Wheaton?

For those of us non-trekkies...... he was the lead character 'Gordie' in movie Stand by Me

wheaton.jpg

robanna said:
I thought for sure it was a recipe post. What a great name for a beer.

None of us are worthy enough to be able to make a wheat beer so good that's deserving of the name. :)

Back