• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Micro Matic Glycol Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahimelson

Reaction score
Would like to sell it quickly. Asking $1200 OBO Unit is approx 5 years old but has very limited use on it. Model is GBC 125 Chiller.

Worked great when last used. No longer doing this as a hobby and getting rid of stored stuff. Call (805) 423 3762

Hope to hear from you soon

Not Sure. If you look up the unit on the Micro matic website and look at the model number it should answer your questions. Are you interested?

ahimelson said:
Not Sure. If you look up the unit on the Micro matic website and look at the model number it should answer your questions. Are you interested?

Yes I'm interested. I looked it up yesterday and for that model there were lots if options which indicate the # of pumps and cooling circuits-hence the question.

usfmikeb said:
That's a tower cooler, so it's likely got one circuit on it.

Hmm, how is that different than the 125 foot 1/3hp power packs that they sell today. If that's the case then new can be had for about 1200, so I'm out.

Hmm, how is that different than the 125 foot 1/3hp power packs that they sell today. If that's the case then new can be had for about 1200, so I'm out.

Unless its got some add ons, that's exactly what the unit is.

I found one locally in good shape with two pumps/circuits that needed a couple of new hoses for a lot lower than you are asking. Given the age of the unit I'd probably advise posting on CL and selling to a local bar....

Back