• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Portland, OR area. Keggles (pick up only, drilled for a weldless bulkhead + tops cut)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rivenin

Reaction score
Hello Guys/Gals!

Seeing if there would be any interest in these? i do not want to deal with shipping at all as i am in the process of moving.

2 normal 15.5 gallon keggles. tops cut off, drilled for bulkheads (all the accessories would stay with me for another brewing project)
just your basic one hole for a valve and tops cut off run of the mill keggles.

i want to say $100 a piece? thats up in the air, 'cuz i'm not sure roughly how much they are worth.

:EDIT:

here is a picture of the both of them on my old brew stand.

2012-05-26_10-32-53_964.jpg

Sounds about like a fair price to me.
Keep this bumped. It might be after the holidays before any of us have the cash for a new keggle. I know I'm a bit tight between now and then, but I have been wanting to upgrade so I could do 10 gallon batches.

such bad timing! we are right in the middle of a kitchen reno, so I have no chance of getting keg purchases cleared by the cfo :(

how soon is your move? :)

nope unfortunately, forgot to delete it. Sorry! deleting it now

Latest posts

Back