Simcoe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spring_Chicken

Reaction score
Where can you get a pound of Simcoe pellets? Seems like they are sold out online and now should be the time to get them.

The guys at B3 said they'd get them in (relatively) soon and expected to have stock for roughly a week.

I just received Simcoe pellets from Northern Brewer today. Unfortunately only avaliable in 1oz packages that go for $1.75. They also have 1 oz leaf for $2.50. Maybe you can buy 16 of them??? :D

Cheers!

Thanks guys! Order complete. I was sweating no simcoe for my IPA.

If only I could find a field where they are grown on a moonless night... :)

I bit the bullet....1# each of Simcoe, Citra and Willamette...yummy yummy in my tummy. Thank you Annapolis Home Brew...

I'm sitting on about 7oz of Simcoe pellets right now. Saw a fresh box of them in the fridge at the lhbs and grabbed all I could. What's with the brand # YCR-14 cv? Only hops Ive seen that have that on the package.

I bought a few ounces of leaf today at my LHBS, just because I need to have them just in case. I like them in my IRA.

I too hope to have them in my retirement plan. :)

Now that is frickin' hilarious!!!! I almost blasted a mouthful of pumpkin ale all over my computer screen when I read it. :rockin:

Should I let my financial advisor in on the secret to happy retirement... plentiful amounts of Simcoe. :ban:

Got my Citra and Willamette, but Annapolis Home Brew is out of Simcoe...not sure when it'll be in stock.

We just got a few ounces of Simcoe (both leaf and pellets) from Northern Brewer here in Minnesota.

Don't go by their website, give them a call. They have more in stock than their website shows. Can't remember the price, but it was around $2.00 an ounce.

Got a pound in and brewed an all Simcoe IPA, they smelled super fresh and even had some hop vines in there. Super fresh!

i don't always buy whole hops but when i do...

i feel another couple of pounds coming on.

Yeah, I just bought two more pounds of whole. If Annapolis comes through that will be three pounds. Whatever shall I do?

Just paid about 30 bucks for a pound of pellets via northern brewer. Only place I could really find them online. Hops direct sold out of alot their domestic pellet hops pretty quick.

I have nothing more to say.

image-3903688320.jpg

I'm sitting on 26 oz of simcoe in my freezer! Should get me through the summer ipa dash. I got 10oz pellets and 16oz leafs. Pelleted from 2010 leaf from this harvest.

Back