Keiths clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bandit77

Reaction score
Looking for a Alexander Keiths IPA & Red Amber Ale recipe. This beer is brewed in Nova Scotia Canada. If you have the chance to try it... It`s awesome. I`m drinking the Red Amber Ale right now:drunk: .

Anyhow let me know.

Later

bandit77 said:
Looking for a Alexander Keiths IPA & Red Amber Ale recipe. This beer is brewed in Nova Scotia Canada. If you have the chance to try it... It`s awesome. I`m drinking the Red Amber Ale right now:drunk: .

Anyhow let me know.

Later

I haven't tried their amber yet but i can not stand their "IPA". Its not an IPA thats for sure, not a lick of hoppy flavor.

However, good luck on your search.

bandit77 said:

Anyhow let me know.

Later
I don't mind the amber if I'm out, the IPA really isn't an IPA at all.

Where are you at?

mr x said:
I don't mind the amber if I'm out, the IPA really isn't an IPA at all.

Where are you at?

O.K I have not drink the IPA in a long time I had a good looking girl introduce me to it. Maybe that was the effect:cross:. But the red amber is awsome and that I stand on.

I live in Chatham Ontario

Later

Latest posts

Back