• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sanyo 4912 Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReverseMonk

Reaction score
I am selling my Sanyo 4912 kegerator. I finally have a house with a garage and an extra full size fridge. And my wife has never liked having the Sanyo inside (despite it's great looks), so I am going to parts ways with it.

Its about 3 years old and I have never had a moments trouble with it. It has a dual tap stainless tower with two brand new (never been used) chrome faucets and stainless drip tray. Beverage tubing and liquid side ball locks are included. I am keeping all the gas side tubing, fittings, and equipment to repurpose in my new setup.

I am asking $300. I live in Winston-Salem, NC, so anyone relatively close would be ideal. I am not willing to ship. I am happy to email pics to anyone interested.

jbstith1 at gmail dot com

Back