Yeasty cultures for free or trade!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sput

Reaction score
I have some first gen cultures I'd like to trade or give away. Shipping is cheap so its an easy way to give back to the community that I've been quietly trolling. I can supply them as wedges, slants, micro slants, plates, or mini/micro liquid starters. The micro sized are 5ml cryo vials and the smallest to ship. Full sized slants are autoclavable 50ml centrifuge tubes although I have some polyethylene tubes in a smaller size. Plates are handy for isolating colonies.

Strains I have
D47
Wyeast 1084
Wyeast 3787
Wyeast 2124
Nottingham
Premier cuvee
Montrachet

Ill take anything ya got that I don't have!

These are the sizes I have, plus a wedge from a plate which would just get stuck in a sterile bag, heat sealed and put in an envelope. I realize this might seem like a giveaway but I had seen a few other similar threads so hopefully this isn't out of protocol.

Next image is a collection of some yeast and a ton (20+strains) of edible fungus which I also have if anyone is interested although some of them take years to actually get to fruit if at all. The last is the dirty glovebox where the magic happens. This was right after a long plating session so pardon the filth.

2rr79tt.jpg

wlwqd5.jpg

2js84g.jpg

Back