• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kegs...Corny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benbradford

Reaction score
Two ball lock kegs. Reconditioned pepsi kegs. Good seals.

$100 including shipping for both together.

I guess I could do one for $50, too.

I also have a pin lock I could sell for $40 shipped.

ball locks.jpg

Not everyone has a lhbs and this is better that other online pricing...thanks for your concern over an item you don't want to buy :)

A reconditioned ball lock for 50$ shipped?
I don't think it's a bad deal. They are cleaned and all seals replaced?

Fatrich said:
Yea if thats all new seals and cleaned out already thats a good price!

I think so. One of the LHBS by my house has them with soda still in them for 50$.

Here in town they are 45 just tested, not cleaned or any work now on them.. the OP still has a pretty fair deal. IMHO

Careful with cornykeg.com, I think they sell converted pin locks only. Just ,ake sure what you're ordering. Pin locks are normally cheaper than ball locks, and are a different shaped keg.

mikeysab said:
Careful with cornykeg.com, I think they sell converted pin locks only. Just ,ake sure what you're ordering. Pin locks are normally cheaper than ball locks, and are a different shaped keg.

Different lid too, no gas relief.

Back