2009 SN Celebration Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zen_Brew

Reaction score
Ummm. My favorite time of year, the Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale release. My first love in commercial beer. I just picked up two 12 packs of this in WA today. They had it on sale as well to drum up interest. From what I have read it is out everywhere with people having picked it up in the midwest and back east already.

It's another winner. Clocking in at 6.8% which is where I think it was last year. Deep amber malty backbone with lots of hops coming over the top. It might taste just a tad heavier than last year. Man I love this beer. I usually pick up 10 or 20 12 packs in mid to late Jan and they last me into late spring/early summer.

Go grab em while they're fresh.

celebrationalereduced.jpg

I don't know if it's the homebrewing and the tasting of more beers or what, but this year's Celey just hits the spot. I taste more hops, less bitterness, and more malt than any other year. I need to clone this beer over the next few months...I need it on tap all the time!

i'll have to pick some up

i really enjoyed the past few years. oh, and right now i'm enjoying a big foot 09 i picked up yesterday. I dont know why but it's getting harder and harder to find BF in indy

Latest posts

Back