ISO Maui Brewing Coconut Porter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerMeDuffMan

Reaction score
Anybody have access to this phenomenal brew? I'm on the east coast and can't get. Let me know what it would take for a trade if s four pack.

I thought it was retired?
Been trying to get some for sooo long also!!

Good luck and if anyone has extra after fulfilling OPs wish I would like some!! lol

Let me know if you can find it and what you would like in trade. I'm in Philly and have access to some really good brews.

johnnyhitch1 said:
in penn??
Closest they distribute in ne is dc and virginia

edit: This beer is not retired, the brewery moved and is now under a new name on ba

md.

I can almost 100% verify that they aren't in the Philly market. I've been looking for some time now with no luck.

I live in Hawaii.... the beer is everywhere... let me know if I can help you out! Id love to trade with anyone that is interested! I guarantee the beer on the shelves out here is more fresh than the stuff that is shipped to the east coast

Also in Hawaii, usually about $10 for a 4 pack. The Maui beers are my favorite from hawaii. They have a wheat beer made with pineapple juice that's really good too, and the Big Swell IPA is one of my favorites. I'd be willing to trade, shipping here ain't cheap though.

I have access to it. I just called up a place in Oregon to confirm. PM if you haven't found it yet.

I'm specifically looking for schlafly pumpkin ale, but if you don't have access, we can work something out.

Back