Love your Jaybird False Bottom system? Please like us on Facebook.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So we have been running Facebook only deals as well as HBT only deals. Lots of times they are different. Right now we are running a 40% off deal on our Facebook page. If you want to get in on the fun, the deals and be able to watch us build our brewery take about 7 seconds, bounce over to the page and click "like"

https://www.facebook.com/NorCalBrewingSolutions

Then if you would just respond to this thread and let me know. I would love to see a bunch of you be able to get in on the deals we will be running on Facebook. We have some GREAT ones slated for the end of the year!

Cheers
Jay

Facebook noob here, I liked it but I don't understand where you find the deals. I've been trying to avoid facebook but maybe I'm missing out.

Facebook noob here, I liked it but I don't understand where you find the deals. I've been trying to avoid facebook but maybe I'm missing out.

Thanks guys for all the likes! As for the deals we run on FB they will pop up in your news feed when we run them. We will only post a couple times a week or less so keep a close eye.

Cheers
Jay

liked, dont even have one but i can see the great quality and ill be ordering one for my 10 gallon cooler when i get extra $$

Reviews seem good! I've been debating this or one from morebeer. Another sale in time would definitely seal the deal! I need to finish this project!

I've added the 15" reverse hinged level 2 base to the cart about 10 times over the last year or so but can't get the wife to ok the cost. I will have to watch hbt for the next deal as i don't use facebook. After that i can finally move to allgrain.

My Jaybird false bottom system didn't fit in my mashtun and the hole for the diptube wasn't centered so I can't use that either. It looks very nice on my shelf, though.

My Jaybird false bottom system didn't fit in my mashtun and the hole for the diptube wasn't centered so I can't use that either. It looks very nice on my shelf, though.

The hole is off-center on purpose. This is to allow you to rotate the false bottom to ensure the diptube will in fact fit. As to fitting inside there... That sounds like you might have bought the wrong one or at least didn't size it correctly before ordering.

Back