Brewers night out - 1/26

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay here's what I remember:

Crusty bread and Cheese
Soup- either butternut squash or Carrot
Green salad
Morrocan stew (vegetarian)
Vegetable side dish
Quinoa salad
Pork Tenderloin
Cookies & Goulden carlous Cuvee de Kaiser!

Oh yeah, and beer, lots and lots of beer.

Glibbidy said:
Cookies & Goulden carlous Cuvee de Kaiser!

Is that something I have to bring or why is my name on it.

I also plan to prepare some dough for Treberbrot which we can bake at Glib's place. This stuff is best when fresh.

Kai

hey now,
things are going well here, video will be posted eventually.... time for more drinking!!

But such FUN ducks !

What a blast - Hey - since we were cut off at the Latchis, if you want some beer, I left some bombers on the porch (!) - probably pretty well chilled by now...

But maybe I'll just roll back to sleep...

Here are a few shots from last night.
Thanks to all those who participated. It was a success.
BTW, I did have my swerve on!

IMG_0153_1_1.JPG

IMG_0167_2_1.JPG

IMG_0171_3_1.JPG

IMG_0151_1_1.JPG

What a good time!

Glib, Thanks again for another great get together

Bird, I hope you felt better than I did this morning and had a blast with your daughter today

olllllo Thanks for flying in to hang out with us and for volunteering to ride in Glib's trunk;)

Evan, Kai, Bill, Verm Thanks for a great night drinking great beer

I am already looking forward to the next gathering...

- John

I'm finally feeing better and may soon gain my love for beer back. This was an awsome night, do bad the memory of latter part is rather hazy.

Kai

Who knew the good Kaiser was such a goofy drunk?

I gotta say - coming home on Routes 9 and 100 are NOT good on a hangover stomach. Damn, morning came fast. I *should* be ready to drink again by next Sunday.

Thanks to Glib for a great get-together ...

Thanks to all, and esp to Mr. Ray McNeill for the tasty brews, the awesome tour, and for the professional critiques of our humble home brew .. Glib please send along our sincere thanks ... it really was an honor .

Kai - I think you took the crown and we're all gonna see your name in lights ay the AHA competition ..

Bird - driving home after anything like that is always an experience ... I was OK until I got to Townshend and snow... couldn't see that magic yello line, but this has happened before (but not at midnight) .. Windham Hill Road hill is long and steep..

But here I am, -- we live to drink another day ! (but still de-toxing)

Methinks that Ray was a bit pleasantly surprised by our friend, the Kaiser. He's not the kind to lay out the effusive praise like that normally, is he? I was just stoked that he asked for a second pint of my APA; hell, that's as good a compliment as I've ever received!

I spoke with him Sunday after everyone left, and apparently his head was in a great deal of pain. He had no idea about the DFH 120. As a result I don't think he had any idea how he made it home.:drunk: :drunk:

yep, I had no earthly idea how strong that beer was, or i doubt i would've even tasted it (and never will again...ooof)
you guys should be proud. the beers were all well made

Does anyone know the original owner of this glass?
2226103547_b6dee9e3fb.jpg

Kaiser and Glibbidy talk yeast:

2226102547_3a11b76a09.jpg

the_bird, kappclark, evanmars
2226894674_5f3a8e48f5.jpg

Your beer soccer mom driver, Glibbidy.
2226104855_923094ac6d.jpg

We opted for Hippie upgrade instead of the spare tire:

2226104645_435bbde66f.jpg

The back bar at McNeil's:
2226896250_a06dd4bfd7.jpg

Evanmars, the_bird, kappclark, Vermicious, Hippie standing in the back.
2226896456_b23e1843f8.jpg

Back