• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Speidel Braumeister 20L and home brewery supplies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FiveKaiBrewing

Reaction score
1800.00 shipping via fedex included. 50 plate chiller also included.

I used this machine about 10 times. the braumeister has the the original plug male removed and in its place wired a 220v large plug head with about a total 15 foot length. it is in perfect working condition comes with the cloth filters metal filters and lid. I was one of the first on this forum to buy it but these days i just dont have a use or time for making so much beer.

other items i also have for sale are a crankenstein 3d with hopper wooden base. stainless rollers 240 shipped. 10-15 brew days through it. basically brand spankin new 240 shipped

all prices are shipped via fedex or ups ground
several 5 gallon 45.00 each
the 2.5 and 3 gal are basically brand new i bought them new and used maybe 2-3 times
(qty 4) 2.5 gallon corny kegs 90.00each
(qty 2)3 gallon corny kegs 85.00 each
50 plate chiller 80.00 sold
manifold SOLD

I dont have time for brewing anymore so here goes the sale!
email me at
[email protected]

How many 5 gallon cornys? Are they ball or pin? Where are you located, and is there a price break for pickup?

I might be interested in some cornys and the second plate chiller.

Thanks!

im in south florida. im going to take an inventory and post #s tomorrow morning

Interested in the chiller if abarnett or bucfanmike don't take it. Can you give the brand/model and connection types? Does it have mounting studs?

pm replied. been handling grounded aircraft in california this past week just got back home guys. sorry feel free to call me at 954-600-6591. ill be home tom taking inventory of what i have and finishing cleaning some kegs. ill post somthin tom with exact count. thanks for the patience

kegs count is qty 5) 2.5 gallon
qty 2) 3 gallon
qty 4) 5 gallon tall
one cool looking 5 gallon short

all 3 and 2.5 gallon are basically new been used maybe 3 times each. the five gallons were bought used and in good condition i use them for fermentation containers.
20120727_220559.jpg

20120727_212929.jpg

20120727_212915.jpg

20120727_200520.jpg

20120727_200350.jpg

20120727_200333.jpg

20120727_200325.jpg

20120727_200256.jpg

20120727_200241.jpg

compCT CO2 INJECTOR 15 DOLLARS WITH 5 CARTRIDGES

20120727_200211.jpg

THERMOMETER 35.00
20120727_200055.jpg

GAS MANIFOLD 40.00
20120727_200027.jpg

STIR STARTER KIT 35.00 WITH 1000 FLASK
20120727_195950.jpg

Make me offers on the keg cleaner and the fittings... The prices for the mill and kegs in on the original post

20120727_195813.jpg

20120727_195824.jpg

THE BRAUMEISTER IS IN PERFECT CONDITION with custom made large gauge cord with 3 prong 220 dryer male. about 15 foot long so it gives you perfect length.

any questions feel free to call me 954-600-6591 or email [email protected]

Id like to offer $35 for the gas manifold
how much are you looking for the tackle box of spare parts

Sorry to hear you are getting out of the hobby, that is a mind-boggling setup. I am interested in the jars of 5.2 and Irish moss, are they mostly full and how much would you like for them shipped? I'll send you an email as well, thanks :mug:

I had sent an email but never heard back. I am interested in the following

2.5 and 3 gal are basically brand new i bought them new and used maybe 2-3 times
(qty 4) 2.5 gallon corny kegs 90.00
(qty 2)3 gallon corny kegs 85.00

is that price each? shipping to 03858 (or work 01843 with a loading dock and daily UPS and fedex) or are you looking for local only?

My email is radiant.designer at g mail

radiant-designer said:
I had sent an email but never heard back. I am interested in the following

2.5 and 3 gal are basically brand new i bought them new and used maybe 2-3 times
(qty 4) 2.5 gallon corny kegs 90.00
(qty 2)3 gallon corny kegs 85.00

is that price each? shipping to 03858 (or work 01843 with a loading dock and daily UPS and fedex) or are you looking for local only?

My email is radiant.designer at g mail

Save you the trouble/wait on your question - as I've already asked it. Price per each per the OP response on private message. Didn't cover shipping in my request and hopefully you'll get a response there.

radiant-designer said:
Ehh I wanted some but $90 each where homebrew finds just had new ones for about half.

Did he offer any price breaks if you took all?

No, but didn't ask. I originally was interested in the lot myself but too close to new pricing. I'm still waiting on pics of the keg washer he mentions - don't see a pic, so not sure on what it is to be honest.

No, but didn't ask. I originally was interested in the lot myself but too close to new pricing. I'm still waiting on pics of the keg washer he mentions - don't see a pic, so not sure on what it is to be honest.

The keg washer is sitting on top of the misc fitting box.

It has a stainless shaft, and attaches to a drill.

It is (presumably) a "carboy cleaner."

20120727_200256.jpg

Marquez said:
The keg washer is sitting on top of the misc fitting box.

It has a stainless shaft, and attaches to a drill.

It is (presumably) a "carboy cleaner."

Thanks - missed that as I assumed that was a wine degasser (as I have one of those). I was looking for a pump, bucket sprayer setup which is something that is on my DIY list down the road.

Is the stir starter still available? If so how much to ship to 08832?

plate chiller is sold
manifold is also sold!
thanks shipping tomorrow

Sorry to hear you are getting out of the hobby, that is a mind-boggling setup. I am interested in the jars of 5.2 and Irish moss, are they mostly full and how much would you like for them shipped? I'll send you an email as well, thanks :mug:

never got email from you buddy anyways

7.00 each shipped!

Weird, sorry the email didn't come through...

Would you sell the 3 of them for $25 shipped with the carboy cleaner? I'm tired of scrubbing them out and have had this on my list to try out for a while. :D

Please PM me and I'll PayPal tomorrow am. Thanks either way!

Weird, sorry the email didn't come through...

Would you sell the 3 of them for $25 shipped with the carboy cleaner? I'm tired of scrubbing them out and have had this on my list to try out for a while. :D

Please PM me and I'll PayPal tomorrow am. Thanks either way!

all of the moss and 5.2 is brand new never opened bought like 3 months ago. the keg cleaner is 32.00 new come on man.....25 bucks is not doable. 40 bucks you got a deal.

hmm, good point...new, used, I just want it to work :D

$35 shipped and we have a deal, just pm the PayPal and I'll send tomorrow...Let me know and thanks! :mug:

What happened on the chiller? Told me it was mine in an email. Paid when we agreed on it?

sorry brother another member sent me payment one day before you did. ive had several people say they are sending payment on items and i havnt heard back.i think you were camping and could not send payment another guy beat you to it by a day. im sorry sir but i have to honor the sale to the individual that sent payment first.

to make things right ill sell you the second plate chiller i have for 75.00 its used a total of about 10 times.

I sent a PM yesterday about the Compacet CO2 injector, the stir starter and the Thermometer. Did you get it and are they available?

they are available. if you buy all three items add the total and subtract 5 dollars from the total ammount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back