What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tonight I've had a Goosetown from Schell's, 565 side of the Saison split, and one of the few that I bottled of the Zythos IPA. it's not as over carbonated as I like to make my IPA's, and it seems to taste better from the keg. but that just might be the ease of the keg.

Billy-Klubb said:
tonight I've had a Goosetown from Schell's, 565 side of the Saison split, and one of the few that I bottled of the Zythos IPA. it's not as over carbonated as I like to make my IPA's, and it seems to taste better from the keg. but that just might be the ease of the keg.

What do you think of the Goosetown?

More of my Promised Land Stout.

image-2370217334.jpg

This crappy work week is finally over. I think I'll celebrate by staying up later than I should while drinking way more than I should and fully regret it tomorrow.
Who's with me?!?!

NIZZLE said:
And another one by flying dog.

My wife lives the Raging *****, very sweet but good. Not really sure if she fell in live with the beer or the name, lol. she nuts it quite a bit though!!

Special #1 Brown from FireWheel Brewing Co in Rowlett, TX. Didn't get a pic, I drank them before I thought about it.

WesleyS said:
More of my Promised Land Stout.

This crappy work week is finally over. I think I'll celebrate by staying up later than I should while drinking way more than I should and fully regret it tomorrow.
Who's with me?!?!

Aye!

Wow, what a great beer! Not at all what I expected. I was actually putting off drinking this beer for fear it would be to sweet/heavy. When I see stout I think of Guinness Extra Stout. This was surprisingly grapefruit/chocolate. Excellent

image-2984427482.jpg

Wow, what a great beer! Not at all what I expected. I was actually putting off drinking this beer for fear it would be to sweet/heavy. When I see stout I think of Guinness Extra Stout. This was surprisingly grapefruit/chocolate. Excellent

I agree this is a awesome beer

Disclaimer. I love Guinness Extra Stout, just need a special occasion to drink something that "heavy"

Super busy weekend but I really need to get this batch in the carboy. Late night brew session for me didn't even start the mash in till 7:45 p.m.

Enjoying a few home brews along the way of course.

I'll let the other one carb up I promise mcbaumannerb.

ForumRunner_20130426_203053.png

ForumRunner_20130426_203105.png

ForumRunner_20130426_203118.png

ForumRunner_20130426_203129.jpg

Nothing right now I'm sick. Maybe a few shots might help. Maybe I'll make a tea beer for next time I'm sick.

Back