What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ESB

image-174170891.jpg

It's good, but I wouldn't buy it again.

I say that with any of the Sam Adams brews ... so I've stopped buying them (plenty of fish in the pond!)

about to pop one of my porters. hopefully the molasses is starting to mellow just a little.

When I first read that comment I thought you said "poop one of my porters" and ended up snorting beer out of my nose! :drunk:

Enjoying this while doing an assignment for a college class I started yesterday.

Cool - what's the topic?

No picture (because lazy), but working my way through a growler of Pisgah Valdez stout that my sister brought me back from Asheville. 3rd or 4th beer I've had from them, and these guys are killing it.

Fred MacMurray syndrome: my three sons. Youngest is at College and visited him last week. Eldest takes advantage of empty garage and inadvertantly knocks out temp probe on keezer while making car repairs. He creates "Ice Beer".

Currently drinking the "first thaw"; a Belgian Tripel that originally weighed in at 10%. Who knows how strong it is now but it seems to be creeping through my pores and into my olfactory nerves...smelled better when I poured it.

Middle son laughing on the sidelines.

image-2493054.jpg

Not so great...drinkable, but wont buy it again....but i got my stickers today though so that's a plus!

Killing that growler of porter from last night. Oh, my dog found a owl skull in the yard. Guess the porcupine run in didn't phase him much.

IMG_20130402_213221_Hagrid_Ingrid-1.jpg

Billy-Klubb said:
you musta got the sample pack, eh? I really liked the Buffalo Sweat too!

Nah. I got it in a build your own 6 pack deal. It's great stuff though... Buffalo sweat is gonna be tried soon...

jerryteague said:
Prairie Gold Sour Ale. OMG! This stuff is like biting into a lemon, after taking a drink of beer. I'm definitely gonna buy this one again! So good..

I thought you were saving that for the weekend? So there is good beer in Oklahoma after all? :mug:

Thanks for being my Prairie hookup Jerry!

Bottled my fruited Berliner today.

image-604388276.jpg

Strawberry here

TNGabe said:
I thought you were saving that for the weekend? So there is good beer in Oklahoma after all? :mug:

Thanks for being my Prairie hookup Jerry!

Bottled my fruited Berliner today.

Strawberry here

No problem. Going back after they open for at least 2 more 750's. I've got your back....

Old Rasputin. I've been looking for this for a long time! Kinda makes me crave chocolate chip cookies... Gotta get the wife to make some!

Back