What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tasty ipa

image-3617312984.jpg

I am consistently impressed with Firestone Walker's beers. This one is no exception! I would buy it a lot more if it were distributed in IL. Every time I go to St. Louis for dinner or to see friends I pick up something FSW.

They most certainly distribute to IL...

I can buy it in the IL Quad Cities, the small town of Geneseo where I'm at, as well as in the Chicagoland at Binny's

Lazy Magnolia has one. It also has lactose in it. I tried it at BeerFest in Huntsville, AL last summer. I remember it being pretty good, but I haven't seen it in stores. I may see if my beer store will order me a sixer.

Ah, Lazy Magnolia. Love their southern pecan.

The one in my "neck of the woods" is Bent River from Moline, IL. Definitely a contender for top brewery in the Quad Cities, in my opinion.

Just bought some Hopslam and Hopsickle on my recent trip to DC. I'll, more than likely, be enjoying one or both of those options in the next few hours.

I just cracked a bottle of Innis and Gunn Irish Whiskey Cask. I have had every one they have put into the LCBO, so around 6 or 7 of them now. I can't get enough of them. These guys are probably one of my favourite breweries hands down.

IMG_6306.jpg

Gah. I've loved every Victory beer I've had except that one. I'd like to think I've always had bad examples cause it's always tasted like rocket fuel, but I I've seen plenty of people say the same thing.

That's an interesting taste to produce. To each his own I suppose. I have been having lots of mixed reviews for this one. Victory for sure comes out with some good brews. I got Flat Earth's Belgian Pale and Odells Mountain Standard as well. Then the owner at my local store through in a bottle of Bell's Third Coast Old Ale for free.

LoloMT7 said:
Scored some good beers at lunch. I know this is the "what are you drinking now" thread but I can tell you these are the beers in my car that I am wishing I was drinking right now :) and in 2 more hours I will be drinking at least one of them!

The Abyss Reserve is amazing!

Back