Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working on a few labels...trying to keep them consistent...done in photoshop using borrowed ideas and elements from beerlabelizer.com

feedback is welcome and certainly appreciated...Cheers

Against Authority.jpg

australian.jpg

Cow Tipper.jpg

High Altitude v2.jpg

Moon Dust.jpg

Old Castle.jpg

Watermelon.jpg

Working on a few labels...trying to keep them consistent...done in photoshop using borrowed ideas and elements from beerlabelizer.com

feedback is welcome and certainly appreciated...Cheers

Nice job Agentaaron! Consistency is key and you did a great job with the overall template. I think the bright yellow could be more mellow, less green tint to it. I think it would blend better with your various designs. :mug:

My first attempt at a label and logo for my brewery. Pretty simple for now as I am not that good at graphic design. Critique it, I wanna know what you guys think!

Gold Dust IPA Label 3.jpg

My first attempt at a label and logo for my brewery. Pretty simple for now as I am not that good at graphic design. Critique it, I wanna know what you guys think!

I really like it! I don't think you need to change anything but since you asked for a critique... The only critique I really have for it is about the hop cones. They look a little out of place to me but I like the idea of having them somewhere in the label, maybe inside the triangle? I don't know, I'm not an expert graphic artist or anything.

I really like it! I don't think you need to change anything but since you asked for a critique... The only critique I really have for it is about the hop cones. They look a little out of place to me but I like the idea of having them somewhere in the label, maybe inside the triangle? I don't know, I'm not an expert graphic artist or anything.

Thank you for the feedback, this was my first time working with illustrator so it's good to get positive comments. I'm with you on the hop cones. I knew I wanted to incorporate them somewhere because I love hops but didn't know where to put them. Maybe take them out of the logo and incorporate them into the brew name instead?

How about this? The color of the hops didn't come across correctly on the web, they are much duller and blend well with the rest of the label. They're too brightly colored in the browser, dang HTML colors...

Gold Dust IPA Label 4.jpg

I do not like the location of hops

well inside the triangle

Gold Dust IPA Label 3.jpg

well inside the triangle

I think it might work somewhere in the triangle, it would be great to incorporate hops somewhere inside the brewery logo. However I'm not really feeling the location or the angle they're set on inside the triangle. Maybe I'll play with it a little more when I get some time. I've already printed off the labels using the second rendition, I like the way it's looking, can't wait to see what they look like on a bottle, bottling day on Sunday!

well inside the triangle

You could lower the opacity of the hop, make it larger, and put it behind your "Gold Dust IPA" text (and all future beer styles). You've got a lot of individual elements placed around, which can be very difficult to combine into a cohesive design (at least 5 different fonts, logo, name, descriptive text, hops, etc...). I think you've done a good job of it, and maybe the hop needs to be a little less obtrusive and fade into the background a bit.

Ive been wanting to come up with a simplistic label template. Took my inspiration from wine bottle formats. Both me and my daughter are aries so I figured this would go good. Not sure which one I like better though, Let me know what you think.

Moktoberfest.jpg

8_12_14v2.jpg

Ive been wanting to come up with a simplistic label template. Took my inspiration from wine bottle formats. Both me and my daughter are aries so I figured this would go good. Not sure which one I like better though, Let me know what you think.

I vote for the tan label.

Tan!!!

Might steal this concept

I like the tan one better.

I realize you didn't ask for this, and I am in no way trying to offend you or say I don't like your label, but I made a digitized version of your drawing. If you don't like it no worries but it was easy for me to do. I hope I didn't step on your toes.

tkline808_zps9960bd9e.png

Back