Wine Fridge Uses?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunlock

Reaction score
Hey fellas.

I have a 25 btl wine fridge just sitting here taking up space. Any potential uses for this thing before I try t sell/trade it? I thought about a fermentation box build, but the wine fridge only get down to the high 50's....

I need to get some use out of it....or sell it/trade it for some kegging equip.

What do you guys think?

That's plenty cool for a fermentation chamber for ales.

You could also use it for 25 bottles of apfelwein. :D

Both GREAT ideas, but the "hump" takes up too much room. It's just not tall enough!!!!

Damn.

I use my 32 bottle wine fridge as a fermentation/aging chamber. I do 3 gallon batches exclusively, so the lil carboy fits perfect.

I use my 32 bottle wine fridge as a fermentation/aging chamber. I do 3 gallon batches exclusively, so the lil carboy fits perfect.

If I was doing 3 gallon batches, I'd be set.....Maybe I'll just sell it!

Use it to store bottles of good commercial beers. Create your own beer cellar.

If you really want someone to benefit from it fly me to PA. Serve me beer out of it. Refill and Repeat.

Where in PA are you located? I make wine at home as well as beer and I might be interested in a swap of equipment or $$$. Let me know if your interested (PM me) and maybe we can work something out.

Salute! :mug:

Where in PA are you located? I make wine at home as well as beer and I might be interested in a swap of equipment or $$$. Let me know if your interested (PM me) and maybe we can work something out.

Salute! :mug:

PM sent!

:mug:

Back