Well the new build has started

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjsaudio

Reaction score
I am starting my new RIMS system with help from a friend out here you know who you are. But I will keep you posted on the stages throughout the project as it come to gather. Here are the first pics.

image-1872707257.jpg

image-3857954493.jpg

Can you share some details on your setup? I'm interested to see where you go with it. I want to do something similar to a RIMS within a year or so.

This is where I have bought things for the box so far. I will also have to get some coil relays also I will keep you all posted when I do more. I got help with this from another member, which was very helpful thanks.

This is where I have bought things for the box so far. I will also have to get some coil relays also I will keep you all posted when I do more. I got help with this from another member, which was very helpful thanks.

Glad to be of assistance to you.. ;)

Sub d. I am working towards a brew system too, I will be using 3 keggles as well. I look forward to seeing your build

I changed my setup to a HERMS system. I think that this will work better than a RIMS system to regulate the temp better

I would think RIMS allows for temp regulation better/easier than HERMS since your making direct contact with the heat to wort..? Only downside I see with RIMS is one more heating element to account for?

Latest posts

Back