New post a picture of your pint

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ESB. It's a adnams southwold clone. And it's delicious

image-1385043050.jpg

Krovitz said:
I love it. Just wish I could have brewed more than 3.5 gallons.

What did your hop schedule look like?

Mine went like this:
All mosaic-
.3oz @60min
.2oz @30min
.5oz @20min
.5oz @10min
.5oz @2min

And I I'm dry hopping with another oz.

What did your hop schedule look like?

Mine went like this:
All mosaic-
.3oz @60min
.2oz @30min
.5oz @20min
.5oz @10min
.5oz @2min

And I I'm dry hopping with another oz.

Looks tasty. Mine was an ipa on paper but came out a pale ale.
.75 oz warrior FWH
.25 oz warrior 30 min
1 oz Mosaic 10 min
1 oz mosaic flameout
2 oz Mosaic dry hop

And so we don't get yelled at for straying off course, here's a pic of the famous HBT Punkin Ale from the fall. Perfectly spiced.

ForumRunner_20130321_135301.png

beer 002.jpg

Super stoked on this, my first beer West Coast Pale Ale waaaay better then I first thought it was going to be. Lacing and head retention is pretty good. This site is awesome a wealth of information that I used towards this brew. planning on doing a porter next.

:ban::mug:

View attachment 110996

Super stoked on this, my first beer West Coast Pale Ale waaaay better then I first thought it was going to be. Lacing and head retention is pretty good. This site is awesome a wealth of information that I used towards this brew. planning on doing a porter next.

:ban::mug:

Hey, awesome! Your first brew, and you're imrpessing yourself already! Just wait for what's in store! :) Welcome to the sickness! :mug:

Don't be confused by the glass :) , this is Caribou Slobber (Moose Drool clone from NB) @6 weeks of age (2 weeks bottle conditioning). It is just delicious. I'm very happy!

Caribou Slobber.jpg

English Pale Ale

Maris Otter
Dark English Crystal Malt (80L)
Torrified Wheat
UK Goldings
Styrian Goldings

DSmith's English Pale Ale.jpg

Not quite a full pint, but I really like the way that the lighting (and swmbo pressure washing the porch) really capture the magic of this cream ale

image-2671640517.jpg

My Blood Orange Hefe! Find the recipe on another thread and give it a shot, most excellent!

hefe.jpg

Not a full pint, but I just got our Save the Dates in the mail so I thought it was worth it. Also, the beer is my Citra IPA. God it's tasty. GO CARDS!

photo-2-1.jpg

My "Weedwhacker Wheat", a very slight tweaking of the popular American Wheat recipe brewed with WLP 2565 yeast that can be found in the recipe database here on HBT. So crisp and delicious.

dsc0061ohs.jpg

KingBrianI's recipe "Common Room ESB" with lighter crystal subbed in because I already had it. (Next time would like the darker crystal). I highly recommend his recipes, they are all amazing and delicious, especially if you want to take a step back from the hop-splosion that is so trendy and appreciate what malt flavors have to offer.

ESB Tasting Notes:
Very smooth. Smells bready and malty with a very faint floral component. Taste is initially dominated by beady, biscuity flavors, malty but not sweet. Then rounds out with smooth (FWH) bitterness.

IMG_0384.jpg

American Honey Porter, sans honey (cuz i forgot it, in the midst of a disastrous brew day)

2013-04-02_22-08-49_509.jpg

KingBrianI's recipe "Common Room ESB" with lighter crystal subbed in because I already had it. (Next time would like the darker crystal). I highly recommend his recipes, they are all amazing and delicious, especially if you want to take a step back from the hop-splosion that is so trendy and appreciate what malt flavors have to offer.

ESB Tasting Notes:
Very smooth. Smells bready and malty with a very faint floral component. Taste is initially dominated by beady, biscuity flavors, malty but not sweet. Then rounds out with smooth (FWH) bitterness.

I brewed this beer a while back and love it. It's been my favorite beer so far. Gonna brew it again really soon.

My first lager. Just bottled my traditional bock! So this is an uncarbonated pour from a bottle that broke while capping into my favorite pint glass that cracked badly while removing it from my dishwasher.

Tastes very clean after 8 weeks of lagering. Cant wait to try the finished product.

image-1050497415.jpg

image-2550885058.jpg

res291que said:
Dave37 sounds like you shouldn't touch anything made of glass.

Haha when it rains it pours i guess. Other than my first hydrometer. These are actually the only things ive broken so far. Not so bad. :drunk:

Back