Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe the Niners of Montana era were much less dependent on the passing game than any of the Patriots teams of the Brady era. And, generally, those Niners teams were stronger overall than most if not all of the Brady teams.

Point in fact, Young replaced Montana, and the Niners barely skipped a beat. While Cassel did an admirable job, that Pats team didn't make it as far with him at the helm.

So, on balance, I'd have to say Brady is the better quarterback...

Cheers!

I'll say it, Brady is the best QB ever. Or at least the best QB of the current ERA (from about the early 80s to today) if you don't want to compare the pre-WCO to today.

I've been following the NFL for over five decades and I don't think I've ever seen a better QB than Montana...he did whatever it took to win...next to him, I would say Bradshaw was pretty good too. Brady is good...but only in his era. Montana was simply amazing to watch.

Sinility is a btch ain't it?

8394427727_c8bc73abbb_z.jpg

By the way. I want you all to know. That hail mary at the end of the Seahawks-Falcons game last week?

Golden Tate actually caught that.

We were robbed.

:D

By the way. I want you all to know. That hail mary at the end of the Seahawks-Falcons game last week?

Golden Tate actually caught that.

We were robbed.

:D

Pretty sure about 20 million people were thinking, WTF if it happens again...

It's blowing like a bastid here right now, so I pulled up the NWR for Foxborough.

"Wind Advisory: Issued at: 10:09 am EST on January 20, 2013, expires at: 10:00 PM EST on January 20, 2013

...Wind Advisory remains in effect until 10 PM EST this evening...
winds...west 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
Timing...westerly winds will continue to increase late this morning. The strongest winds should occur this afternoon and evening."

Given that, I doubt Flacco is going to get away with raining ridiculous Hail Marys tonight like he did against the Broncos. If he tries, it could be a good game for McCourty. Otherwise, the ground game, short passes and special teams will likely be keys to success...

Cheers!

It was ridiculously windy here last night up to 60 mph. And now 2 degrees and heading towards -15 tonight. If that wind holds up passing isn't going to be prudent. Advantage Ravens IMO.

DesertBrew said:
It was ridiculously windy here last night up to 60 mph. And now 2 degrees and heading towards -15 tonight. If that wind holds up passing isn't going to be prudent. Advantage Ravens IMO.

Your opinion sucks. Advantage Pats.

I'm a San Fran fan now. If you're going to lose it may as well be to the SB champs. Plus I got a buddy out there who's not too much of a dick. And I like ice cream like Harbaugh.

When Joe Flaccid throws 4x as many TDs as you, it's time to retire. Brady is officially a has-been.

i literally turned the game on right before the interception. i totally forgot about it. what a pleasant surprise.

Haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahahhahhahhaahahaahahhahahahahhahhahhaahahaahahhahahahahhahhahhaahahaahahhahahahahhahhahhaahahaahahhahahahahhahhahhaahahaahahhahahahahhahhahhaahahaahahhahahahahhahhahhaahahaahahhahahahahhahhahhaahahaahahhahahahahhahhahhaahahaahahhahahahahhahhahhaahahaahahhahahahahhahhahhaahahaahahhahahahahhahhahhaahahaahahhahahahahhahhahhaahahaahahhahahahahhahhahhaahahaahahhahahahahhahhahhaahahaahahhahahahahhahhahhaahahaahahhahahahahhahhahhaahahaahahhahahahahhahhahhaahahaahahhahahahahhahhahhaahahaahahhahahahahhahhahhaahahaahahhahahahahhahhahhaahaha

Holy S Brady doesnt have a chance to blow another SB game? What the hell am I going to watch this year then?

Latest posts

Back