Some bottled

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D@VID

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but can't find anywhere else to put it as there is no bottling/ label forum in the winemaking section :rolleyes:

Just bottled a some wines to free up some demi's/carboys, from the left we have Tea n Raisin, Elderberry, Pear, Pineaaple.

bottled5mo.jpg

:)

I had heard Brits can make wine out of just about anything (except dead rats). 3 out of 4 ain't bad. Do you eat pineapple on your pizza, as well?

Us Limey's are very versatile and could probably make wine outta rats instead of the worm wine ;)

As for pineapples n pizza, I'll stick to the fruit but pass on the fast food.

:)

Pizza is fast food and it can be bad if bought from the freezer section.

But if you make it yourself from scratch or from a good restaurant it is Gourmet food.

orfy said:
Pizza is fast food and it can be bad if bought from the freezer section.
Well, I just assumed that anyone who brews their own beer would know better than to eat a pizza-sicle. ;)

I must apologise to El Pistolero, I wasn't knocking Pizzas as a whole, I just don't like em, simple as that, hence my off the cuff remark :eek: I wasn't intending to "Hurt " anyones feelings, but mebbe I should afterall since when has wine ever been classed as beer :D

Back