Need Glass Liter Beer Mugs for Oktoberfest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcpastore

Reaction score
Need them to be at my door by next Friday. Anyone know of a good online retailer? NO LOGOS is a requirement.

I picked up two made by the Anchor Glass company at WalMart in the housewares section. No logo.

They feel very substantial and well made. I think they were around $4 a piece.

2_P_463_Main.jpg

hmmm... The first ones are more traditional but quite a bit more expensive. Thanks for the links!

I picked up two made by the Anchor Glass company at WalMart in the housewares section. No logo. They feel very substantial and well made. I think they were around $4 a piece.

Yah what he said. I've got 4 of the buggers and they're heavy enough to knock out a grown man, if smashed across the noggin. Sounds right, I think I paid $3.88 ea for mine.

Get you to a Wally world, sounds like!

hmmm... The first ones are more traditional but quite a bit more expensive. Thanks for the links!

I have a quartet of the traditional ones, though mine are emblazoned with Spaten and Hofbrau logos. The one liter line is actually an inch below the lip. Personally, I think the traditional look is worth the extra $$, especially if you're getting them for an Octoberfest gala. The others are just big mugs...no offense intended to guys that have them of course. There's always room for big mugs. ;)

You could also go to Crate & Barrel. They have some pretty inexpensive Mugs as well.

Latest posts

Back