I must admit I found this amusing.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure what it says but I found it amusing.

I have a few more thoughts than LOL but this is my favorite Auto show.
They are car nuts and like to entertain.
[YOUTUBE]2syY12OPkwI[/YOUTUBE]

Oh yeah, my GF told me about this episode....at the end they gave the cars away, as is, to anyone who wanted them. And the car that was given away through the chruch...the church ended up suing the top gear guys for something...It cost them several grand in legal fees to get out from under it....

orfy said:
Not my stereotypes.....I find it ironic amongst other things.
They are the views of the presenters. I did not say I agree

Sorry, my "sir" was directed at the presenters. And my indignation was of the mock variety. All in all, I found the whole bit pretty funny (if a little predictable).

That guy on there (can't remember the name) is notoriously anti-American... or at least extremely British nationalistic, to put it nicely. I remember watching him while living in the UK.

Cute, but they clearly were out of their element in drafting the insults. "Nascar Sucks" was probably the best one, but "Country Western is Rubbish" was totally weak... The should have let me paint the cars. The whole lot of 'em would have been shot...

Man... between the rock-throwing rednecks and the Katrina-aftermath footage... It can't make ya proud...

Back