commercial counter presure filler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djb5190

Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone have any ideas or plans to build a commercial production version of a counter pressure filler for screw cap glass bottles as it is far to expensive to buy for me at moment.

It is mainly the filler head design i am having problems with at the minute as i want to be able to screw the bottle on to the filler and would need to look as professional as possible.

any help much appreciated.

The beer method doesn't work all that well for something with that much co2 pressure. Holding that stopper down is quite tiresome.

Thus is my experience with sparkling wine...

Have been interested in making a sparkling Mascato. How many volumes is needed for sparkling wines?

Have been interested in making a sparkling Mascato. How many volumes is needed for sparkling wines?

Champagne is really crazy high...probably 5 or 6...sparkling wine and soda I'd guess closer to 3.5 or 4.5...but I'm just making those numbers up.

Latest posts

Back