• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kal Clone / eHERMS set up for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hatfieldenator

Reaction score
I've decided to get out of the hobby. As a result, I have an awesome system up for grabs!

It includes everything you need to run it including...
Kal Clone Panel - Made by myself and in excellent working order. Ready to plug and play including all necessary cords, (even the power cord with the built in GFCI), temp probes, and heating elements.

3 Vessel Brewing System includes all stainless steel kegs and parts. Triclamp connections, quick disconnect hoses, 2 march pumps, stainless steel HERMS coil, SS false bottom in the Mash tun from SABCO.
The HLT is a custom keg made by sabco and is absolutely beautiful!
The Boil kettle has a triclamp fitting for the heating element which allows you to easily clean it outside the kettle after the boil.

Will include the therminator chiller as well.

Prefer to sell complete, but may consider parting out if I get enough interest in the big parts.
I'm letting this go for way less than I have into it and its still hardly broken in!
It all works beautifully and it makes excellent beer! (even a couple best in shows!)

$4200, please PM if interested

Will help you arrange shipping or I'm willing to deliver/meet you if within reasonable driving distance to 45202. Local pick up is welcome as well.

Can PM more pictures to those seriously interested.
558.jpg

DSC_0762-1.jpg

Interested in the Therminator and the pumps if you decide to part it out. Good Luck!

Interested in everything. Where is that zip? Im out at dinner but veryb interested

I'm located in Cincinnati, OH. I have a sister in law that lives in NYC. My wife and I could go visit her for a weekend and meet up with you in Brooklyn if that would be something you're interested in. Otherwise shipping is a possibility.

I already have my panel built but I would be interested in the gfi power cord, march pumps, and any disconnects.

The HLT is a custom sabco. The other two were made by some local welders (very well done though).

I appreciate all the feedback. Right now I have a couple of people who are seriously interested in the whole set up. Nothing official yet. I will keep this thread updated when I know more. Thanks

Nice setup!
Offtopic, but could you explain that lift I see for the boil kettle? Handmade? Or is that some sort of lift being multipurposed?

Ha Ha, yeah that's a motorcycle lift that I was just using that day. Normally I have that kettle up on another table.

Okay, no takers on the full set up...So, I'm opening this up to parting out.

Controller: $1850 firm plus actual shipping, insured, very well packaged
Pumps: $110 each
Blichmann Chiller: $120
GFCI built in Power Cord: $90
HLT, Mash Tun, and Boil Kettle, please PM for details and we can work out a price
Hoses and Quick Connect Fittings: Let me know what you're interested in and we can talk price, there's a lot of pieces, too many to list.
Kegs: 4 ball locks and 2 pin locks: $35 each plus shipping
I have a lot of other miscellaneous kegging and brewing items that are available. If there's anything you're looking for let me know.

Please pm me or email me at [email protected] if you're interested in any of these items...

Replied via email...

Pumps are sold already. Everything else still currently up for grabs!

Hoses, quick connect fittings, ball valves, and the power cord are pending sale.

A couple of other items I forgot to mention:

Blichmann Hop Rocket (this thing was awesome to use!) I think I've only used it twice, so its practically brand new still. $100

"Barley Crusher" Malt Mill 15lbs capacity (this thing is awesome too): Still in great shape, probably used a dozen times total $120

2L Erlenmeyer Flask for yeast cultures $10

Magnetic Stir Plate from brewers hardware. Its kind of a DIY type plate, but works really well with the above flask. $30

Blichmann "Brewmometer" 1/2" threaded $20, in perfect condition!

There may be more to come as I look through stuff.

Hoses, quick connects, ball valves and powercord are gone

Hop Rocket, Barley Crusher, Brewmometer, therminator, and Panel are pending. Will update thread when I know for sure.

I'm sorry, I forgot to add that the hop rocket is pending. I'll post when its officially sold. Thanks

With shipping I'd do $50 for those items. paypal is [email protected]
If you could, please send as "gift" to avoid paypal fees. Make sure I get your shipping address. Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Is the false bottom and thermometer setup on your therminator available?

Any sight glasses or ball valves still available?

If so how much for each? Thanks

Dallas

I have 1 stainless steel ball valve left...$12 (its new, unused condition) Shipping would probably be $3 through USPS.

No sight glasses

I do have a sabco false bottom in my mash tun, but I'm trying to sell that with the mash tun.
I don't have a thermometer set up any longer.

Right now pretty much just the HLT, Mash tun, and Boil kettle. I have a few odds and ends and some kegging stuff that I haven't really listed yet. If there's any thing specific you're looking for let me know. I'll try to update the thread with more stuff once I figure out what I have.

Just wanted to give public props to hatfieldenator - received the barleycrusher and it's exactly as described. Arrived in great condition and well-packaged. Only thing I have to say is I was the scorn of many people on the bus due to carrying home a relatively large grain mill during rush hour (shipped to work). Prost! :D

Back