Broken Face Brewery?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoRoToRiUm

Reaction score
First off, my apologies yooper, I am by no means getting this off of yours. I've been playing around with names, and this is the best I've come up with. Gone off street names, my name, screen names, etc, and this is the best I think I've come up with. Boils down to yes, I have a broken face. Three plates hold my cheek together (bones have reset by now). What do you guys think?

Things I tried to go off of-

Daniel Walker Sachs
MoRoToRiUm
Columbia
West End
Slackwater
Lancaster
Crying Minotaur
Two Stars/nautical (tattoos on chest)
Spot/vicious (Spot is my cat, and he is a vicious lil kitten- 1 y/o with sharp pointy teeth!)

Suggestions/ideas welcome!:confused:

I like the sound of Broken Face Brewery, but can you come up with a nice logo that isn't your face busted open?

Hah! just thought of something- The Pixies- Broken Face. Was going to try and embed video, but FAILED. Bah... Still working on that. Images can be done, but name says it all.

+2 X-ray. Perhaps one that showed a broken jaw or ?? I''ve seen them with a 16 penny nail in the skull (actually keep that one taped to the inside of my nailgun case) and of course one of the first Darwin Award runner up's (cuz he lived) the broadhead into the eye socket x-ray. You should have lots of different bottle label options.
OOOH! A broken pumpkin for your holiday brew!

Thanks for all the feedback everyone! Looks like Broken Face Brewery it is :mug: Cheers!

I like it too! Now you need a cool logo!

*bows in benevolence* Thanks for posting Yooper, it is actually a meaningful brewhouse name for me, but after Broken Leg Brewery, I felt an obligation to get it 'ok'd'.

Again thanks for all the posts- Just picked up a case of Grolsch, so now I need a picnic tap (We don't need no stinking beer gun...). Still curious how those french lemonade bottles I filled will be when I crack'em.

Ok, first attempt- I am thinking of putting brewery name up top, but wanted to see what people thought of this one...

ShatteredStout.jpg

Back