What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hopslam. been on it for a bit now. i tend to drink it to fast and then after the six pack is gone i still feel ok enuff to work on a project...then 5 min in im one eye'n every thing i look at. no way this is only 10%. haha.

Yoopers AG Dead Guy clone. 10 days primary, 3 weeks secondary, three weeks kegged. What a treat; such a straight forward recipe. Follow it exactly. I've made three variations for use up hops that are "substitutions". They were solid but not dead guy. This recipe justifies Perle hops in bulk; excellent house special

hopslam. been on it for a bit now. i tend to drink it to fast and then after the six pack is gone i still feel ok enuff to work on a project...then 5 min in im one eye'n every thing i look at. no way this is only 10%. haha.

Know that feelin'. B!tch don't play..... :ban:

Wandering Goth American black ale....

HPIM1927.jpg

Only available on tap at the brewery or in half growls for a select few out of state customers. A delectable, hop forward dark ale from the mythical hills of central Minnesota. Full of piney, citrusy American hops, locally grown and malted barley with a dark, mysterious character, mineral rich spring water and a strain of yeast exclusive to the Upper Mississippi Watershed.... Whether you're being scalped by local Ojibwe Indians or fishing for walleye on beautiful Lake Minnewaska, this ale never disappoints.

Know that feelin'. B!tch don't play..... :ban:

Wandering Goth American black ale....

Only available on tap at the brewery or in half growls for a select few out of state customers. A delectable, hop forward dark ale from the mythical hills of central Minnesota. Full of piney, citrusy American hops, locally grown and malted barley with a dark, mysterious character, mineral rich spring water and a strain of yeast exclusive to the Upper Mississippi Watershed.... Whether you're being scalped by local Ojibwe Indians or fishing for walleye on beautiful Lake Minnewaska, this ale never disappoints.

Please review my beer like this once I send you some.

Stone IPA, now. Into the costco case, kids went to sleep early.

Stauff's Milk Stout is awesome! A touch of roast but not enough to drown out the residual sweetness and smooth, creamy mouthfeel. You can't see it in the picture but it's got these gorgeous ruby highlights when held up to the light. One of my favorites so far!

20130124_060400.jpg

Sorry the pic is sideways, not sure how to correct that with my phone.

If your phone is anything like mine you need to take your pics in landscape mode to prevent them from being rotated when not viewed on your phone.

Right now I am having my last Hopsecutioner and it is indeed a sad day. Will have try and get some more of this soon.

20130124_055400.jpg

nukebrewer said:
Moving on... I don't think I've ever gotten this tipsy this early in the morning. There's at least one more in the fridge I want to have but I'm probably going to end up drinking two more before I go to bed.

Keep up the good work!

If your phone is anything like mine you need to take your pics in landscape mode to prevent them from being rotated when not viewed on your phone.

I figured it was something like that. I uninstalled the photo editing app on my phone otherwise I would have fixed it. I wasn't about to go screwing around with it at 1:00 in the morning.

Spartacus said:
Drinking a Laguintas IPA at the Ritz Carlton in Orlando FL.

I don't know how long you are in town for, you should try to get over to Tampa (less than a hour away) and tour Cigar City. Great beers

The work day can not end soon enough. Hopslam was released locally today and I'm dying to get my hands on some!!! :mug:

allenH said:
I don't know how long you are in town for, you should try to get over to Tampa (less than a hour away) and tour Cigar City. Great beers

Yeah someone mentioned that place. I'm in town until Sunday so I will probably try it out. Thanks

Stauff's hard cider. Sooooo much better than mine. I'm getting a big hit of mulling spices and it's awesome. Easily the best cider I've ever had, commercial or otherwise.

20130124_153600.jpg

Back