Denver Oct 12-14

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WOP31

Reaction score
Anyone want to get together for a beer?

I know one major thing going on in Denver the weekend of the 12th, but say a guy was not going to be able to make it to the GABF:( I know I am very sad about it too. It kills me that i am going to be in town and unable to make it. But any way what else would there be to do on Friday night. My flight gets in too late to be able to actually make the friday night session enjoyable, and I have to go to a wedding on Sat that is going ot overlap both the AHA members session (the one i really wanted to go to) and the reception is during the Saturday night session.

So is there any other poor saps who aren't going to be able to make the GABF and want to hang out for a beer? Or sugest a good brewery on the west side of denver near the Lakewood/Golden area.

Thanks

Head to the Falling Rock on Friday Night for the Alpha King Challenge and the annual Sierra Nevada Kill-a-Keg contest. That's where I'll be!

You could also check out Golden City Brewing in Golden or Ironworks Brewery & Pub in Lakewood.

Edit - Here's the tapping schedule for Friday at Falling Rock.

Friday Oct. 12th

Noon - Sierra Nevada Harvest Ale “Kill-a-Keg” Come help us beat last year’s 34 minutes to drain a Keg of Harvest Ale.

3 pm - Rogue brewing is sending in a couple of very special kegs.

4 pm - Bosteel Brewing. Come meet Antoine Bosteels and drink some of his wonderful beers including Triple Karmeliet, Kwaak, and Deus.

10 pm - Dogfish Head Special Treats. Sam sent us some special kegs including 120 minute IPA, and World Wide Stout.

Sweet thanks Brewtopia, I will see you there. Are you planning on being there all day or just later on, i think i will make it in there a little after Bosteel and well before Dogfish. Thats doesn't look too far from my hotel, but i have never been to Denver.

Cheers

we're going to catch dinner (mmmm Colorado trout) on the 12th during the day. Not sure where we will be later on that night, but as I find out Ill post back here and let you know.

getting together for a beer sounds great

Back