The Easter Bunny was VERY good to me!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bernie Brewer

Grouchy Old Fart
Reaction score
So we went bowling Sat in a Scotch-doubles tournament ( I bowl once a year, and that's the occasion) with a ton of friends, all of whom know I brew. One particular friend shows up with this

polar-ware-40.jpg

and says Happy Easter!!!

Apparently they are made locally in Kiel, WI. Or at least they were. They are no longer being made there, and he was able to get me the last one! He knows someone that works there & made the hookup. He says he tried to get me a 60-quart job, but they were all gone. The only difference in mine is there is no ball valve in it, just a port for one. NB sells these bad boys for $233, and he gave it to me for nothing!!!! He finally admitted that he did pay a little for it, but wouldn't tell me how much, and wouldn't accept any money.

I gotta give him the virgin batch outta that pot! He deserves that much! Only problem is, he's a Bud Light drinker, and I'll hafta make him something similar to please his palate! Ah it's worth it!

Lucky Bugger. The Easter Bunny just left a pile of turds on my floor. That is a nice pot. The guy who gave you that deserves a case of pale ale.

Cheesefood said:
Easter Bunny left a big old argument for me to share with the wife.

Easter bunny left me a big old argument with current wife that came from the ex-wife CALLING THE HOUSE late Saturday night, even though our child is over 18. If you saw my other post on using the keggle for the first time yesterday, that's why I brewed. I needed to get my mind off that situation as it just never SEEMS TO GO AWAY. What's up with that anyway??? Are ex's sole purpose to haunt you forever???

Meyer817 said:
If they did not haunt you forever then you could never appreciate how much better your life is without her.

+1 I have to agree with that, even though I haven't had to go through an ex-wife yet.....or even a wife for that matter

Back