How To Look Good Naked

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MNBugeater

Reaction score
So I'm walking through the room to get a beer and I see my wife watching this show on TV. "How to Look Good Naked". I stop in awe at the premise of this show and before I can make some stupid comment to my reality TV junkie wife...it hits me... This guy [i use that term generously] is not only doing what I tried to do all through my college life, but he is a genius.

He lies to girls for 30 minutes telling them how beautiful they are, how wonderful they look, how much he admires them, blah, blah, blah....only to have them take their clothes off for him after 30 minutes.

Genius. Pure Genius. :mug:

I saw the same damn thing.... I exited quickly... now i'm in the forum trying to get that image of the "contestant" out of my mind.

He lies to girls for 30 minutes telling them how beautiful they are, how wonderful they look, how much he admires them, blah, blah, blah....only to have them take their clothes off for him after 30 minutes.

If he wants them to get naked for him, he's not lying. What would be the point in telling some ugly chick how beautiful she is only to have her strip down to all her jiggling glory?

You nailed it above when you said you use the term MAN generously. He's one of the guys from Queer Eye. Therefore he gets nothing from this. A great TV show idea wasted on gays and TLC. This show would have been much better on SPIKE!

The major difference is that this dude is probably the gayest man on the planet.

You nailed it above when you said you use the term MAN generously. He's one of the guys from Queer Eye. Therefore he gets nothing from this. A great TV show idea wasted on gays and TLC. This show would have been much better on SPIKE!

Yeah and on Spike it would be hot personal trainers and models, telling people to stop being lazy... while naked of course.

So he's basically one of the girls anyway? Well no wonder he can pull that one off. Gay guys can get away with just about anything around the ladies and quite honestly they can have it. You can just keep your damn clothes on, I'm not watching The View and trading relationship advice.

Back