Utopias beer bong?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr_goodwrench

Reaction score
So tonight SWMBO & I were over at the in-law's house for dinner. After dinner, FIL flipped on the TV and found a show called Hillbilly Deluxe. One of the segments was about a guy whose house is filled with beer cans. They are lining every wall and nook-n-cranny available. The host brings him a gift of a bottle of Sam Adams Utopias. First of all, he is all too casual with the bottle, kinda flinging it around... Then he asks the question: how does one enjoy a $500 bottle if beer? Why, you beer bong it, of course!!!! I was appalled!!! SWMBO assured me that it wasn't really the Utopas they were pouring, but I am not so sure!

So tonight SWMBO & I were over at the in-law's house for dinner. After dinner, FIL flipped on the TV and found a show called Hillbilly Deluxe. One of the segments was about a guy whose house is filled with beer cans. They are lining every wall and nook-n-cranny available. The host brings him a gift of a bottle of Sam Adams Utopias. First of all, he is all too casual with the bottle, kinda flinging it around... Then he asks the question: how does one enjoy a $500 bottle if beer? Why, you beer bong it, of course!!!! I was appalled!!! SWMBO assured me that it wasn't really the Utopas they were pouring, but I am not so sure!

O....M....G...... What a travesty!

I would love to get my hands on one of those.

It wasn't this guy, was it?

Because I guarantee if you tried to beerbong an actual Utopia's that's 22% you'll start hurling, just like that schmuck would start doing soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back