Awesome invention for your growler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neat idea....I guess. But I can't think of a single time I didn't drink a whole growler at one setting, making it an useless expense for me. Just sayin.

Now, if it could force-carb your beer half a gallon at a time, then we might be talking...

There's no reason why it wouldn't force carb your beer. The relief valve is pre-set to 9 lbs so you would have to get your beer really cold (like around 33*F to get 2.5 vol CO2).

I saw something like that on the mr beer site when I got my kit awhile ago.

image-828438999.jpg

+1 On i never opened a growler and found my self not finishing it. This would be a waste of money for me at least.

At least with this cyberbegging you get the product at most price levels, unlike others where you get a tshirt or name on the founders wall (wow thanks! now go get a real bank loan! rant off lol).

$40 is pretty expensive for the product. I could see $15-$20.

I like high gravity beers and I hate opening a growler because I don't like to have to drink a six pack of the same thing all night. I'm gonna back and get 2 so I can drink 2 different home brews at the same time.
This looks soooo sick.

I've never had a growler go flat on me... 2 sittings at most maybe 3 to finish it if i'm nursing it.

I like the idea, but I drink 'em fast enough.

1fast636, I saw something like that on the mr beer site when I got my kit awhile ago.
I had one of those hand pump bulb, growler pumps, growler dispensers a couple of years ago... it added oxygen added to the beer and cleaning it was just not worth it. Skip that one.

Back