Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish the Bills would play their Toronto game earlier in the year. Weather sucks.

Crazy that many people chose them this late.

They were the most favored of what was left for most of us.

Just looked up what the tie breaker is going to be. Everyone that's left the last week have to make their usual pick and then they have to pick a winner, against the spread in every other game.

ChshreCat said:
They were the most favored of what was left for most of us.

Just looked up what the tie breaker is going to be. Everyone that's left the last week have to make their usual pick and then they have to pick a winner, against the spread in every other game.

Might as well just place a $5 parlay on the same teams if that's what it takes - you'll at least make a ****load if you win.

I assume that if nobody picks all the winners (which seems very likely), that the one who nailed their pick and called the winning team in the most games wins it? What if there's still a tie?

Chosen said:
Luck looks like a very good future QB for you. He's great this year and should get better.

Very true.. But I still wish they would have paid manning for one more year to mentor him

Very true.. But I still wish they would have paid manning for one more year to mentor him

I think your team will be up there next year even without Manning.

I had the same thought when they announced Manning was coming. Tebow being trained by Elway and Manning...

Then they traded him and haven't heard much about Tebow since.

Just to be clear. Your team still blows. So tone back the "if this happens, and my team wins that" crap.

:)

I stopped watching when they hadn't scored by 3rd. Now to drink to disappointment while grandpa drinks for enjoyment

I stopped watching when they hadn't scored by 3rd. Now to drink to disappointment while grandpa drinks for enjoyment

They've scored a touchdown. Wish I still had the NFL package so I could watch Rivers throw his tantrum.

So, I guess that whole "hire a corpse as our new offensive coordinator" strategy didn't work out so well for the Ravens. Such a shame, too.

What a great game. Pats simply can't handle the physicality of the NFC West. Getting embarrassed. That shot Hernandez took was bs. It caused the insuring pick I believe #footsteps

The patriots are being embarrassed at home during prime time. To be fair, it's raining. Dandy Boy Brady can't be expected to play well when he's having a bad hair day.

troyh said:
The patriots are being embarrassed at home during prime time. To be fair, it's raining. Dandy Boy Brady can't be expected to play well when he's having a bad hair day.

OH MY GOD it's raining call the game that isn't Brady weather.

Punity said:
OH MY GOD it's raining call the game that isn't Brady weather.

They have the "tuck rule" to make sure Brady can't ever fumble. They need the "suck rule" to call games to make sure Brady can't ever lose.

They have the "tuck rule" to make sure Brady can't ever fumble. They need the "suck rule" to call games to make sure Brady can't ever lose.

The "suck rule" has gone into effect already. When Brady starts crying the other team has to stop playing.

On another note...

196158_401481883263298_451447114_n.png

Back