Another Citra Saturday at www.NikoBrew.com! 3/24

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Did you miss out last Saturday? Did you wish you had gotten more? Not to worry! We are having another Citra Saturday!

-Begins at 10AM MST 3/24/12
-Ends at 10AM MST 3/25/12
-Full pounds only
-2011 Crop Citra
-$35/pound

As always we offer $5 flat rate shipping to ALL 50 states as well as to APO/FPO addresses.

International orders: PayPal is the required payment method and after you've paid for your order I'll manually send you a payment request for shipping which is just $18 USD for up to 4 full pounds or 3 1/2 pounds of mixed increments.

Dealers and pro brewers: A number of you hit us up last week and you're welcome to do so again. If you'd like to pay by check for a full 44# box your price is $32/lb FOB Boise, ID. To order this way please PM me here or email me (niko at nikobrew dot com) with the following info. Your:
Name
Business name and type of business (home brew shop, pro brewer, etc)
Shipping address and whether it's a business or residence
Email address (only if PM, of course if you email me I'll have your email addy :p )
How many boxes you'd like

I will email you an invoice for your order and once it's been paid we'll ship! Also let me know if you'd like our current spot price list and contracting info as we have some very competitive prices on several varieties from the next crop.

Thanks folks and as always use more hops! Why not? :p

Alright, folks. The freezers are packed with Citra and of course a bunch of other great varieties as well, 2011 Crop Cascade is just $12.50/lb right now as well! Just as a reminder Citra will not be available to view until 10AM MST tomorrow so if you don't see it yet don't worry!

Hey Great.......misssed last time.
AND Sat is my 59th B-Day:mug:

Plan on doing some celebratin', so hope I remember to order:D

Later.......TangleFoot-out

Hey Great.......misssed last time.
AND Sat is my 59th B-Day:mug:

Plan on doing some celebratin', so hope I remember to order:D

Later.......TangleFoot-out

Awesome, happy Bday! Make sure to mention that in your order comments :)

Okay folks I know it's a little early but I just made the full pounds of Citra available. I'll be at a beer festival for most of the day so I won't be responding to posts much after about 1 MST and if I do the posts may not make any sense :) Thanks for your support and have a great day!

Thanks for all your orders, folks, just a reminder this ends in just under an hour!

i ordered 5lbs of hops:rockin:

Sweet thanks we definitely appreciate it!

Because our awesome warehouse enforcer has already packaged all of your orders to ship tomorrow, we're extending Citra Saturday until further notice! So you can still order full pounds of Citra, thanks folks!

Sweet just ordered a pound. Very excited, I am just using up the last of my citra so the timing is fabulous.

Great! Just sent an order your way;)!!! Thanks

Thank you! We definitely appreciate it. At this pace I don't know how much longer we'll have the full pounds for, not that I'm complaining :) Thanks for all the support a lot of the orders we're getting say in the comments that they heard about us from HBT.

Back