My favorite BMC moment.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

methane

Reaction score
I thought I'd post this, since a lot of discussion here is about BMC.
My favorite 'moment', or I should say the funniest I can think of happened when I was dining at an owl themed restaurant. I knew one of the waitstaff as she also often waited on me at a BBQ joint I went to frequently. I was eating my meal when she can up to me carrying a tray loaded with beer. She told me: 'they all ordered Bud light, but the bartender accidentally poured Coors light. I don't think they'll notice, do you?" Long story short, not one of them noticed and I'm sure that she didn't tell them.

Probably the type of drinkers that swear Coors sucks and Bud is their King! :drunk:

Haha, reminds me of the blind taste test on Beer Wars with people who swore by Bud, Miller, or Coors, and chose the wrong beer.

This happened all the time at the bar I worked at. Anytime we'd run out of one any of the BMC-esque beers we'd just put whatever other BMC beer we had on that tap to prevent people from flipping out over not having "their" beer. No one ever noticed, even when the Bud tap had Coors/Miller lite.

Also, most people avoided the Bud American Ale because it was "too heavy and/or bitter.":drunk:

Back