BeerMeister Kegerator - good buy?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wreck99

Wrecked Brewery
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in the market for a kegerator. I already have 2 ball lock corny kegs, I just need the rest to hook it up (kegerator, co2 tank, fittings, hoses, etc). I don't feel like making one yet as I'm just getting started with kegging.

My wife wants me to get a SS one, and I hear good things about Beer Meisters from friends. What do you guys think? Is there a better option? I don't want to spend really anymore than this on the rig.

http://beermeisters.com/product/dual-tower-with-stainless-door-value-line - This one looks pretty solid and has great reviews.

Thanks in advance for the help!

:mug: :ban: :mug:

I've been thinking about a similar purchase recently. Beermeister's seems like the best deal when you consider the kegs come with as well. I run three kegs off picnic taps currently, with a total of 4 kegs at my disposal. The extra kegs will come in handy, I can tell you that. And the build just seems better on them as well. It's hard to compare them to a Haier that is only $200 less or so without the kegs.. But for me, it's also hard to commit to that extra $$. Going from $600 to $850 puts it over my comfort zone personally. Decisions

The beer meister is a customized Danby. You'll be very happy with your purchase. I think the most difficult part of buying a kegerator is having one delivered w/o any damage.

Beer Meisters are truck shipped on a pallet. Also yes they are custom made for you which means no upgrading a subpar machine.

Back