American Craft Beer Fest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't bought my tix yet, but I'm planning to go to the Saturday night session. I've never been before, but they have a very impressive list of breweries lined up.

I am going this year which will be my 3rd year in a row. This is a great time and well worth the price of admission. The line to get in is long but moves quite fast. Tons of great craft beer to try no matter what style you like. I have been looking forward to it since last year!

Yes and yes. I'll be there Friday night this time. The atmosphere is pretty generic convention hall but the beer selection was great. Worth checking out.

My friend went last year and said it was awesome. We are going to the earlier session on Saturday and then going on a pub crawl adventure after.

it was good last year...lots of people farting the crowd though...what do you expect at a beer festival?

Back