Any home brew clubs in the Ft. Lauderdale/Pompano Area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying beers at New Belgium and Odell breweries today; will report next month :)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Home Brew mobile app

Not many...

There were three of us there. It was productive though, we had some discussion on kegging and hop utilization.

It has started though... There is a pompano beach brew club now. The name is yet to be decided, and a permanent meeting time is still in flux (a Saturday time was suggested) but it's off and running.

Anyone who is interested in meeting times and further information can message me their email and I'll add you to the distribution list.

Hope to see more people there next month

I will be there next month coming in from WNC. What day and time in feb?
Just bottled my Oatmeal raisin cookie stout and want to share!

Yes.. We will be meeting at the Funky Buddha Home Brew store in Boca at 11:30am this Saturday, Feb 8th

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Nah, you didn't miss it, I didn't think we could bring our HB in and drink. But, if we meet up again before I go back to NC, I will bring my Stout.

Smoke signals

Cool, I see some Pompano Beach peeps on here, I live in Garden Isles. Been into craft beer for years and wife got me a Brooklyn Brew Shop kit to play with. Hope to meet up at some point. Love FB new tap room, wish I could of made it for the Maple Bacon release other week.

Hey Chris... I live in garden isles too. You should try to make it to the meeting this Saturday , 2/22

We're meeting at the Buddha home brew store in Boca.

Hey Chris... I live in garden isles too. You should try to make it to the meeting this Saturday , 2/22

We're meeting at the Buddha home brew store in Boca.

Can't do this Sat, hopefully another time. I live on SE 7th Ave. Yeah I heard FB has a home brew store now, least it's close, only others I know are way down in Miami or way north in Lake Worth, I would just order online at that point lol

Surfchris, there is no need to bring anything. Come out meet some cool folks, have a couple laughs, and try some home brew. I am sure Flaviking will post up the time tomorrow. (Rather,today just looked at the time)

Smoke signals

I would like to go but just saw this and do not think I will be able to. Really enjoyed last meeting and met some very cool people. Actually gonna try to brew tomorrow afternoon.

Great meeting you guys, good beer and chats. I didn't leave the couch when I got home, was exhausted lol. Bring wifey next time, our schedules are hectic and always running around, so hopefully we can make more of the meet ups.

Was a great time, even if Eddie did show up! At least he brought that great beer form Salt Water brewery. I think we may need to have a club meet there one Saturday.

Was a great time, even if Eddie did show up! At least he brought that great beer form Salt Water brewery. I think we may need to have a club meet there one Saturday.

Ha Ha :beard: I feel the love, you south Florida people are all the same. I bring beer and you still talk crap.:mug:

Fun meeting and we even discussed brewing!

Eddie - We'll have to schedule a North Carolina chapter event at the end of April - perhaps a meeting at Heinzelmannchen?

Hi Guys,
Good to meet everyone. Let me know when the next meeting is. Glad everyone enjoyed my honey ale. looking to make a saison this next round. Heard they do well in the Florida temps.

From the Homebrew Funky Buddha facebook page:
The next meeting on is on March 8 at 11:30 at Boca Buddha Store.
Come thirsty and bring your friends!

Back