• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Stainless quick disconnects 4/s

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mthompson

Reaction score
All fittings sold... And I was worried I'd have to spend a couple weeks on ebay selling these and filtering through spam emails.

Thanks everyone!

MT

Are these the morebeer ones? (As opposed to Bargain fittings -- I'm not 100% sure if they're cross-compatible.) If so, I could use 4 females and 2 males (if for any reason you start splitting up the sets).

EDIT: Or I'd also just take the four sets, if for any reason things fall through with MidTNJasonF.

Are these the morebeer ones? (As opposed to Bargain fittings -- I'm not 100% sure if they're cross-compatible.) If so, I could use 4 females and 2 males (if for any reason you start splitting up the sets).

EDIT: Or I'd also just take the four sets, if for any reason things fall through with MidTNJasonF.

These are the bargainfittings version.
Sale pending on the 4 pairs and a few extra males qd's.

I have 10 or 11 males total, so some are still available.

MT

Cool. Thanks for the quick reply, and good luck with sale!

The pairs are sold.

I updated the original post.

Still have
Qty 4: 1/2" male qd X mnpt
Qty 1: 1/2" male qd X fnpt

All $8 each with free shipping.

Thanks,

MT

Back