• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Bottles galore

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garnede

Reaction score
I'm moving to Alaska and don't have the room to take most of my bottles with me. I have over 100 wine bottles, and about 200 beer bottles. I'm Columbus, Ga I'll take a dollar a dozen or $20 for all of them. I also have a yard sale this weekend with lots of other stuff.

Interested in bottles, if you can ship (at my cost, naturally)
What other things do you have? Looking for carboys and perhaps kegs.

No carboys, or Kegs. What would be an affordable option to ship bottles all the way to CT?

I generally prefer UPS over FedEx, but even USPS would be fine, since I'm not in any real hurry.

Do you do PayPal payments? Kind of prefer that option, since it offers each of us some protection..

I generally prefer UPS over FedEx, but even USPS would be fine, since I'm not in any real hurry.

Do you do PayPal payments? Kind of prefer that option, since it offers each of us some protection..

I can do Paypal, how many do you want, and I can pack them up to get you a quote on shipping. If you want them all you are talking dozens of boxes. I'll send you a pm.

I'd be interested in some of the beer bottles if someone else isn't buying them all--like 4-6 cases. I'd pay shipping for the shipping also.

I'd rather not have to box and ship these, there are too many and it is not worth it. I checked the shipping price on the wine bottles and it would cost more to ship a dozen than to buy a dozen new.

Do you have any 16oz or flip tops? I live local and can pick up.

I assume your talking about beer bottles. I have some flip top, 32 oz bottles and some 1 liter bottles that can be capped. Send me a pm.

If anyone else is near Columbus ga there are still plenty of bottles, especially wine bottles. I have various shapes sizes and colors.

Back