Word up ..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifearnothing0

Reaction score
It's truly awesome to kno that there are this many fellow man beer drinkers are out there talkin bout man beer all day .haha .. Cheers

Whenever you're ready to get rid of your man-purse I'll have a homebrew waiting for you. (think miller lite commercial)
:mug:

Word up?

Dude, I haven't heard anyone use that phrase in a non-ironic way since that "DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince" concert I went to in 1988.

Word up?

Dude, I haven't heard anyone use that phrase in a non-ironic way since that "DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince" concert I went to in 1988.

Maybe he's from Canada. Didn't they just get the 80's there? Something to do with the metric system.

Haha that's awesome , so ... I got an Imperial pale ale partial grain kit in the 1st ferm and been in for a week , heavy ferm is already done for sure.. Gonna dry hop like a half of citra and an o of dried bitter orange peels ... How long before I should rack into 2nd ?

Back