How many gallons of Skeeter Pee have been made.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Over the last couple months, I've made Strawberry, Lime, Cranberry Lime, and Key Lime. Tasty!

740 + 5 + 5 + 6 + 6 = 762!

*edit*

Just started a 6 gallon batch of regular Pee the other day. = 768.

Just started another 10 gallons last night, was down to my last 5 gallons. The wife is starting to panic lol.

768 + 10 = 778

783gal Skeeter Pee vs 2882gal EdWort's Apfelwein !!! (yes I searched back thru the thread to get a 2011 tally)
Come on guys lets see if we can at least make it to 800!
I've got another 5 gallons ready to go, I have to mix up this weekend, but I won't add it till I do... who else has got some to mix up?

Brewed some a week or two ago. This time I used the must from a white wine. It'll actually look like pee.
783 + 5 = 788

another 6 gal's of Cote de Blanc- dry yeast.

788+6= 794.... come on guys one more 6gal batch!

794 + 5 = 799 pitched on top of an apfelwein 3056/E1118 cake. 10 lbs of sugar too. 1.092 OG

Made five gallons last week. Using ec 1118 809+5=814 want to carb never done any carbonation any tips will be appreciated

Fantastic... We managed +800 gallons this year. I would like to keep this going if people are interested.

Sirthomas42 said:
Over the last couple months, I've made Strawberry, Lime, Cranberry Lime, and Key Lime. Tasty!

740 + 5 + 5 + 6 + 6 = 762!

*edit*

Just started a 6 gallon batch of regular Pee the other day. = 768.

Would You mind sharing your steps and ingredients for flavored pee?

(Only in this forum can you ask that question and not get dirty looks!lol!)

Made my first 6 gallons two days ago on a blueberry wine slurry so 819+6=825

getting ready for summer --
another 10 gallons in the primaries

886+10= 896

sorry for the double post

Set up my first batch last night using the lees from my Raspberry melomel..... Already fermenting like crazy....:mug:

926 +5 = 931

Last year, when I was big into wine, I made 5x6 gallon batches of this.It was the favorite of the entire damn neighborhood and I looked like a saint for giving it away. Little do they know it only cost me about 33 cents per 750ML bottle lol.

966+30=996

Plus 10 gallons = 1006

I broke the thousand mark! The balloons fly and the confetti flutters to the earth!!! Then, I wake up.

Swifty

bgeek said:
Made mine with lime juice this time. Gonna add some mint when I backsweeten.

1011 + 5 = 1016

Do keep us updated that sounds tasty. :)

Latest posts

Back