WTT w/ Wisconsin - New Glarus

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OsbornBrewing

Reaction score
Looking for some Moon Man in particular, and anything else they might have that you thinkI should trade.

I cellared some Hopslam, Lake Eerie Monster and White Rajah. I have some fresh Sweetwater 420, Rivertown Lambic, and Hoppin Frogs BORIS.
I have access to Ohio and Michigan beers: Hoppin Frogs, Rivertown, Great Lakes, Brew Kettle, Mt Carmel, Short's, Right Brain, North Peak, Jolly Pumpkin, to name a few.

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

Did you have any takers? I'm in WI with a great local liquor store that stocks all of new glarus's stuff. Never done a trade before, but wouldn't mind trying one.

What liquor store do u use out here in WI... I'm out here in muskego and use consumer beverage, or woodman's always has a great selection...

I've heard discount is a great place may have to check it out... wish we could get some pliny the elder out here... i have a friend in CA that should be sending me some soon...can't wait

Is right brain the brewery that has a beer brewed using pork? If so might be down to trade for some of that

Back