Tired of aliens reading your mind? Make a helmet!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see how a thought screen would keep aliens from abducting them any more than protecting them if I were to punch them in the balls for wearing one.

I read some study somewhere that showed that if aluminum foil actually prevented brainwaves and radiation, it would concentrate the waves at the edges of the foil. So really the only way to truely protect your head would be to cover it entirely, no eye, nose, or mouth-holes.

You mean these testimonials don't convince you?

“I want to thank you and thank Jesus. The helmet works. ...I don’t feel alone any more.”
“Still nothing new to report here...so it must work!”
“I am using the material (Velostat) in my hat. I wear it to bed. I sleep better than I have in a long time. But it’s hard to tell if it works or not. I think it works.”

Austria.jpg

The Thought Screen Helmet, invented by an expert, has stopped the unwelcome visitations and has raised me and my family`s quality of life. Therefore I highly recommend it."

Oh and an alien photo too!
Captured%20Alien%20on%20table.jpg

This message brought to you by the Velostat Corporation of America. "Velostat - We'll find a good use for it, eventually!"

Cheesefood said:
This message brought to you by the Velostat Corporation of America. "Velostat - We'll find a good use for it, eventually!"

No kidding. I have a feeling that guy acquired some in bulk from a dumpster and needed a use for it.

I really hope the girl in the photo above was wearing one for a Halloween outfit.

Fingers said:
Just one more anal probe and I'll buy the hat. I swear I can quit at any time.

You don't need a hat to prevent against random anal probing. Just shout "Hey, Orpheus! Knock it off!" He'll typically leave you alone. Otherwise, tell him you saw an STD clinic down the street and watch him run to it.

Damn those are sweet. I just can't afford one right now.

I'll just stick to my duct-tape & tinfoil wrapped around an old hair dryer helmet for the time being....

DAMN

On brewing days I use a metal colander for the added impact protection. I woke up once and my mash had already been sparged into the kettle, and I had mark on the back of the head. I think aliens drugged my homebrew.

Now that I think of it, they must have been drinking it as well cause there were empty bottles all over the place. F**king aliens.

those guys have the helmet all wrong, all you need is aluminum foil in the shape of a helmet

but obviously the foil goes on shiney side out to properly deflect the signals

What a rip off! Any helmet that doesn't cover your face only works if the aliens are behind you.

I never had a problem with aliens abducting me or anal probing me. Usually they just mow the lawn, work construction, and open delicious taco stands.

I should start making darth vador helmets for these nutcases. I'd make a fortune AND be able to laugh my ass off all the way to the bank!

$hit. Uhm.. please don't steal my idea or the, uh, Aliens will get you!

I have found that leather that is made from goats is far superior to that made from cows. Aliens have a strong liking for cow hide and thus are more prone to seek out individuals wearing a large degree of cow based leather...

:D

What a crock!

Consider yourselves warned. I've been wearing one to bed for years and I've never been abducted. Coincidence?...........I think not.

LOL What a joke. You'd think that a website called www.stopabductions.com would be about preventing kidnapping or something.

Back