Roosterfish brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allied35

Reaction score
If anyone is ever in the Watkins Glen NY area Roosterfish brewing has the best nut brown i have ever tasted. everything is brewed right in the dining room -AWESOME- good eats, great beer! try it.

I remember taking shelter at the Roosterfish while waiting for our launch time at a cardboard regatta. Air conditioning and cold hefeweizens really revived us all after a long morning of drinking keystone in the sun.

FYI, our cardboard boat fit 40 people, made it through the first stretch, could not turn and sank. Alcohol is no longer permitted at the event.

I really do believe they have the best nut brown on the East Coast of America. Its like nothing I've ever drank and I can't compare it to anything else! Its a slice of craft beer heaven.

I told a employee at Beers of the World that and he completely agreed with me.

I was just at Roosterfish last weekend, and I agree that they do make some very good beers. The hop warrior IIPA is relly good, though only 8%, compared to their regular IPA at 7.4%.

I just bought a bottle of their Hop Warrior and it was the absolute worst thing I've ever taken a swig of.

It was so bad I immediately hopped online and read reviews. Apparently I have a bad bottle (more like a terrible bottle) because it's nothing like anything I've read.

Tasted infected, very sour. So sad because it was a new IIPA at my local grocery store. I will search out their nut brown, maybe make a day trip over to Watkins Glen.

First craft brew I've ever poured out... :(

Back