crazy woman brands a dude

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caban's lawyer, James Friedman said, "She's a good kid, despite the picture painted of her, who exercised poor judgment and got herself into a bad situation. She is not the monster the prosecution made her out to be."

Yeah right she's great!. Man I wish I had her phone number, NOT. What a nut case, who on earth would think of something so f'ed up, poor judgment? I call that being insane

Safe, Sane and Consensual. Nope, nope, nope. Looks like three strikes.

i know plenty of people that have been branded. but they were drunken idiots, not victims. she should be branded back with "tainted" across her tramp stamp or something.

What a cool story to tell your grandkids one day.

"Grandpa, what's that funny scar?"

"Well Billy, I got that when this hot little slut I was F.... Um, I got it when I was a commando fighting the commies in Zaire... All seven of us got them before we went on a suicide mission against 120 men. They killed our entire platoon of 200 in their sleep by slitting their throats... only the seven of us survived that moonlight slaughter. The "R" stands for REVENGE!!"

"WOW! Grandpa! That's AWESOME! What happened to the other six guys?"

"What other si...... Oh, um, they all died on the suicide mission, I was the only one to get out alive, but we killed every last one of the commie bastards!" "Now go fetch me a home brew.. and be careful not to move it around too much, it disturbs the sediment."

What a cool story to tell your grandkids one day.

"Grandpa, what's that funny scar?"

"Well Billy, I got that when this hot little slut I was F.... Um, I got it when I was a commando fighting the commies in Zaire... All seven of us got them before we went on a suicide mission against 120 men. They killed our entire platoon of 200 in their sleep by slitting their throats... only the seven of us survived that moonlight slaughter. The "R" stands for REVENGE!!"

"WOW! Grandpa! That's AWESOME! What happened to the other six guys?"

"What other si...... Oh, um, they all died on the suicide mission, I was the only one to get out alive, but we killed every last one of the commie bastards!" "Now go fetch me a home brew.. and be careful not to move it around too much, it disturbs the sediment."

hahaha. One can only imagine,

i know plenty of people that have been branded. but they were drunken idiots, not victims. she should be branded back with "tainted" across her tramp stamp or something.

2 brands. One on her forehead and the other on her back. Oh and maybe a shark mouth tatoo around her......

I agree the girl was WAY out of line here, but it's not like the guy who had sex with her and never called back was a real upstanding guy either. I'm NOT saying he got what he deserved, but I am saying if we had more respect for women and sex in this country, then this kind of stuff wouldn't be happening in the first place.

Casual sex isn't unnecessarily tied to any inherent lack of respect for the other gender. Him not calling doesn't necessarily demonstrate any lack of respect. He may very well had perfectly respectful, enjoyable recreational sex with a woman and, as people who have recreational sex oft do, went on with his life a little bit happier having had a little enjoyable exercise. Unfortunately it sounds like he had sex with a woman who thinks that sex has anything at all to do with love--- AND she happened to also be batshiat crazy.

I did say respect for women AND sex.

Besides, if any guy really had respect for the opposite sex he wouldn't be treating her like a sex toy by having casual sex with her.

Besides, if any guy really had respect for the opposite sex he wouldn't be treating her like a sex toy by having casual sex with her.

That, sir, is a crock of shiat.

Recreational sex between 2 consenting adults is fun and healthy. To suggest that it carries some lack of respect tied is flat out bunk.

So, knowing absolutely NOTHING about the circumstances of their sexual encounter, you're ready to condemn the male participant?

What a great outlook you have. I hope you never serve on a jury.

I'm with kornkob, earlytimes... ya weirdo.

Call me what you want. I hereby go on record as stating that casual sex is NOT good for any party involved. We as human beings are better than that.

I still certainly hope that you think what went on here is effed-up. And I will say it again - if weren't for casual sex, this would not have happened in the first place. You have to admit that.

I think the crazy chick will have plenty of opportunities for casual sex in the near future.

So, knowing absolutely NOTHING about the circumstances of their sexual encounter, you're ready to condemn the male participant?

What a great outlook you have. I hope you never serve on a jury.

If you re-read my post you'll notice that I clearly stated :

earlytimes said:
I'm NOT saying he got what he deserved

I'm afraid that a homebrew talk forum is not going to convince anyone that casual sex is wrong. However, please respect the fact that if you have the right to state your opinions here, I have the same rights to state my opinions.

You think I'm wrong - I think you're wrong - I'll drink to that. :mug:

Call me what you want. I hereby go on record as stating that casual sex is NOT good for any party involved. We as human beings are better than that.

I still certainly hope that you think what went on here is effed-up. And I will say it again - if weren't for casual sex, this would not have happened in the first place. You have to admit that.
Wow.

Sorry, but no - the only thing I'll admit is complete astonishment.

If you re-read my post you'll notice that I clearly stated : I'm NOT saying he got what he deserved

Yes, but you're also implying that he had "no respect" for her, and that he treated her "like a sex toy." You don't know either of these to be true.

Of course you're entitled to your opinions about this case, but it's a little unsettling when they're not based on anything factual, but upon pre-conceived notions about casual sex.

Yes, but you're also implying that he had "no respect" for her, and that he treated her "like a sex toy." You don't know either of these to be true.

Of course you're entitled to your opinions about this case, but it's a little unsettling when they're not based on anything factual, but upon pre-conceived notions about casual sex.

ditto, except replace "no respect" with "the utmost respect" and "like a sex toy" with "NOT like a sex toy". Are your assumptions any more valid than mine? The answer to that is a unanimous "NO".

Please re-read my posts. I don't think I'm being unreasonable here.

Are your assumptions any more valid than mine? The answer to that is a unanimous "NO".

The difference is that I haven't made any assumptions. I'm acknowledging that I know nothing more about what happened than what was in the article.

The only conclusion I've drawn, is that to plan and commit the violent disfigurement of an individual is reprehensible and completely indefensible. Whatever happened previously is entirely irrelevant. Opinions pro/con about "casual sex" are entirely irrelevant.

But if it weren't for casual sex, the world would be a much better place... so how can it be irrelevant?

lol

The difference is that I haven't made any assumptions. I'm acknowledging that I know nothing more about what happened than what was in the article.

I've made no more assumptions than you have...

The only conclusion I've drawn, is that to plan and commit the violent disfigurement of an individual is reprehensible and completely indefensible. Whatever happened previously is entirely irrelevant. Opinions pro/con about "casual sex" are entirely irrelevant.

HEY! We agree on something! yey!:rockin:

earlytmes said:
I'm NOT saying he got what he deserved

I agree the girl was WAY out of line here, but it's not like the guy who had sex with her and never called back was a real upstanding guy either. I'm NOT saying he got what he deserved, but

aaaaaaaand that's where I stopped agreeing with you. So what, maybe he just wanted a quick lay and that's it. Maybe she felt used the day after and wanted to cry 'victim'. Maybe maybe maybe. We just dunno. If our opinions on casual sex are irrelevant, then why did you bring it up more than once?

Did you notice that she waited two years after the fact to enlist her current boyfriend to lure the victim to a hotel room, taser him, hold him down and firebrand him? Two. Years. She also kicked him while he was down and laughed at his agony. There's a woman with serious mental problems. Hardly a fitting punishment for a hump and dump, don't you think?

And I will say it again - if weren't for casual sex, this would not have happened in the first place. You have to admit that.

Just like how people who are mugged are asking for it, right? I mean really, if they hadn't been out so late and alone they're basically asking for it. Who's to say that after one date without fooling around he never called her back, and she wanted revenge anyways? I've seen some crazy women in my day. :D

The guy should get a smaller brand that says 'type' in small letters and brand underneath that huge R.

If you re-read my post you'll notice that I clearly stated :

I'm afraid that a homebrew talk forum is not going to convince anyone that casual sex is wrong. However, please respect the fact that if you have the right to state your opinions here, I have the same rights to state my opinions.

You think I'm wrong - I think you're wrong - I'll drink to that. :mug:

You are correct you did say he didn't deserve it. But you did say we as men should have more respect for women and sex. What about women having respect for men??? Look at Sex and the City and what that has spawned. Women are just as guilty if you want to call it that. So I took the statement to mean men are the only ones who don't offer respect to the opposite gender when it comes to sex. Now im not going off on a rant about women so please don't take it as that, but you can't single men out on this and think the stance has validity.

And if it upset her that much, why did she have sex with him right off the bat?? From what I gather they probably met at the bar when they were both drunk and then had sex. Happens all the time with much better outcomes. Casual sex happens all the time and it is sometimes initiated by the female, wait no that can't be right, but it is. It can be good for people too. I went to college, I have seen the way some men and women act. They do things like have casual one night stands because they are lonley or thats just what they do. I have also seen where some of these men and women claim things after that because they want attention, and they get it.

She is crazy, had less respect for him or humanity then he had for her. The punishment she got was lame. She waited two years to make this happen?? I call that premeditated, which for other crimes get a more severe punishment.

Well said.

I agree with everyone but earlytimes. However, earlytimes is entitled to her opinion. RDWHAHB

:mug:

Well said.

I agree with everyone but earlytimes. However, earlytimes is entitled to her opinion. RDWHAHB

:mug:

What makes you think I'm a girl?

Bethlehembrewer - I agree with you completely on the evils of "sex and the city"

Look, I was in no way trying to defend this woman's actions - they were clearly out of line. I was simply trying to emphasize the point that sex is a powerful thing and should not be tossed around so carelessly. And until we as a society realize this, people are going to continue to get hurt and some people are going to act out in an unhealthy way as we see here. It's a sad reality.

I'm going to reiterate my first post, then I'm finished contributing to this thread:
I agree the girl was WAY out of line here, but it's not like the guy who had sex with her and never called back was a real upstanding guy either. I'm NOT saying he got what he deserved, but I am saying if we had more respect for women and sex in this country, then this kind of stuff wouldn't be happening in the first place.

Thanks for putting up with me:)

I was simply trying to emphasize the point that sex is a powerful thing and should not be tossed around so carelessly. And until we as a society realize this, people are going to continue to get hurt and some people are going to act out in an unhealthy way as we see here. It's a sad reality.
Early, early, early... :(

What makes you think I'm a girl?

Bethlehembrewer - I agree with you completely on the evils of "sex and the city"

Look, I was in no way trying to defend this woman's actions - they were clearly out of line. I was simply trying to emphasize the point that sex is a powerful thing and should not be tossed around so carelessly. And until we as a society realize this, people are going to continue to get hurt and some people are going to act out in an unhealthy way as we see here. It's a sad reality.

I'm going to reiterate my first post, then I'm finished contributing to this thread:

Thanks for putting up with me:)

Its been a good discussion. I just hate to see men singled out and get the shaft.

i love how these threads turn around :D

for the record, i respect (most) women and i occasionally enjoy casual sex. the last few times the lady said "see you around" as she closed the door. she has my number but rarely gives me a call. my kind of woman. sex is sex. men and women both overthink it sometimes.

procreation is a little different, however ;)

sex is sex. men and women both overthink it sometimes.

procreation is a little different, however ;)

And until we as a society realize this, people are going to continue to get hurt and some people are going to act out in an unhealthy way as we see here. It's a sad reality.

Dude, casual sex has nothing to do with it. MARRIED people do all sorts of abusive $hit to one another all the time - are you going to say that married sex is bad when a husband rapes his wife?

I certainly never branded anyone during casual sex, or none that I remember anyway.

From my perspective, it might just be worth all of that for some sex!

Well Rich, you should move to Hollywood and start frequenting the Rainbow Bar & Grill on Sunset Blvd, or Boardner's on Cherokee Ave. If you hang out at these bars, you'll find plenty of ladies into these kinds of activities. Bring extra taser batteries, and maybe some burn salve. :D

I was simply trying to emphasize the point that sex is a powerful thing and should not be tossed around so carelessly. And until we as a society realize this, people are going to continue to get hurt and some people are going to act out in an unhealthy way as we see here. It's a sad reality.
Wow, I thought Puritanism was a dead religion.

I certainly never branded anyone during casual sex, or none that I remember anyway.
But you might have caused them emotional scars :)

You know, it got me to thinkin'...IS there an action that would justify this? My first thought is "no", but then I got to wondering...let's say she did it to a child molester who raped her young daughter and maybe got off on a legal technicality. I have to admit I'd do a fist-pump or two in that case.

Yes, I KNOW that's not what happened. I do NOT condone, in any way, the woman's actions in the actual situation. This was just a mental exercise I came up with and thought I'd share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back