• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts For Sale 2 Johnson Digital Controllers A419

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaz4121

Reaction score
I have two Johnson Digital Controllers model A419 for sale. They are in perfect working condition and have been used to control my keezer and fermentation fridge for ~ 2 years. I have recently upgraded to an electric system with a BCS, so my temp control now runs through that a.

I am asking $60 for each, free shipping. You don't have to buy both either!

PM if you have questions.

edit: i know there is only one show in the photo, but both are identical.

DSC00708.jpg

One has been sold.

One is remaining, so far I am waiting to hear back from CCBrewer. PM me if you want to be next in line if things fall through!

kaz4121 said:
One has been sold. One is remaining, so far I am waiting to hear back from CCBrewer. PM me if you want to be next in line if things fall through!

Pm sent. Got money ready to go :)

Can one of you proud new A419 owners verify the temp sensor maximum diameter for me? I've not been able to find specs for it.

I think he was referring to the probe diameter, not temperature limits

Back